ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advertising the car...

GB 182 FF
I'm looking to buy (not a 172 lol), and have seen a couple of cars on ebay but I flat refuse to buy a 'decent' car from there.... I think many others are of that mindset too.

I'm looking on here, PH and autotrader for cars, and I'd imagine you would get a sale off one of those three. Although this is a bad time of year to try and sell (Ideal for me as I can make silly offers/get a nice selection to buy lol)

Just for everyones reference, the car sold like 2 months ago and ive received an email from Richard this morning infact saying my car has exited the factory and is at Le Harve docks ready to be shipped to the UK :D

Nissan 350z
Oooo only seems like yesturday i was in the same situation mate. I was lucky in the fact my car must have been at the end of the batch waiting for shipment as 3 days later after arriving at the docks it got shipped over. Some cars miss the boat then have to wait weeks until the next batch ship lol.

Oooo only seems like yesturday i was in the same situation mate. I was lucky in the fact my car must have been at the end of the batch waiting for shipment as 3 days later after arriving at the docks it got shipped over. Some cars miss the boat then have to wait weeks until the next batch ship lol.

I was wondering this tbh... Richard still says that estimated delivery to them is the 8th, 1 week and 5 days away, which I thought was a long time to get from France. I thought it would be maybe put onto the boat today/Monday and be with me earlier when I started reading the email :(
Do you get told when its been shipped? Or does Richard just let you know when its arrived in Southampton?

When I got the email, a whole new level of excitement was reached!

Last edited: