ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aftermarket Seats - Other than Recaros?

Hi, I have seen a lot of talk about Recaros but no-one seem to mention using other aftermarket seats? Is this because they don't allow for a slide mechanism?

Cobras/Sparcos and even Corbeaus are way cheaper and look good.

I'm tempted as my drivers isn't in great condition. may just have it re-upholstered though.

Ta

Yeh, that's what I figure and the tilting thing is obviously important for a lot of people, like me who occasionally need to use the rear seats. My drivers seat is just a bit fluffy now.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I had cobra daytonas, they were brilliant for the price. And they kept the tilt mechanism. But there's no doubt Recaro's look brilliant.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Nicest reasonably priced seat I think are Cobra Misanos as they still have the tilt facility but you can get them to suit you and even better at the Factory Sale as the Head Office is literally 5 mins from my house!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Expensive these days aren't they? Misano's look great, I could never get comfy in them.