ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AG 200 Cup

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
who was the hero in the Ferrari? at the end of the first vid! he was taking no prisoners! good driving buddy I think id bin the R27 :(

Its 2 guys that own/share the Ferrari 360 CS. He certainly wasnt holding back but you could hear him coming up behind you from a mile away to could get outta his way in good time.

They were black flagged 2 or 3 times and told to calm down but didn't really listen lol.

Fiesta ST2
Just watched the second vid in HD what happened to that evo near the end? lots of smoke coming out? that porsche sounded mint passing you although your exhaust damn that second to third pop every time on the straight.. *drool*

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Just watched the second vid in HD what happened to that evo near the end? lots of smoke coming out? that porsche sounded mint passing you although your exhaust damn that second to third pop every time on the straight.. *drool*

The white Evo? That one ended up making a nice trail of oil from the chicane all the way back to the pits hence the red flag right at the end of the vid (Look at the marshall on the right as I come up to the first corner).

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Ahh right I guessed good vids mate well done :) was TCS on or off btw?

On. I usually turn it off in the dry but didnt set the pressures in the tyres correctly so when I tried to do it without I just spun up the wheels.

Lovely looking car mate, how is the Akropovic exhaust for everydat driving, not too loud? Hopefully see you on 23rd to get a listen.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Lovely looking car mate, how is the Akropovic exhaust for everydat driving, not too loud? Hopefully see you on 23rd to get a listen.

It nearly as quiet as the standard system to start with but has gotten a tad louder with more miles going on it.

Still good though.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
A quick snap of the 200:

5704963488_b9b4fe8a7a_b.jpg

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Looking forward to seeing it on coilovers will make it even better!!

What kind u went for?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Lol. I went for H&Rs in the end. Booked to get fitted tomorrow morning so will stick pics up as soon as they are on.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Looks epic mate! You running the oz wheels permanently now?