ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AG 200 Cup

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
If I ever change the Speedlines on mine, it'll be for Ultras. They look perfect on the 200.

Not at the standard ride height they dont. The offset and extra width makes it look like a little 4x4 at the standard ride height.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
New wheels are on:

7028941417_a09c7546fd_b.jpg

6882837316_78ce4cb091_b.jpg

6882834404_f42468424f_b.jpg

7028938739_13ce406b9f_b.jpg

What can I say? I fudging love 'em. Looks like a proper little race car.

Also had the Clubsports tweaked and now the ride is so much better. Now half way between max and min. Tis awesome.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Don't be abusing them too much on the road then, if they're anything like the Mag 2118's the Cup Racers used to run.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Dont like these new wheels, you should have stuck with the ultras.

I am keeping the Ultras. Just fancied something different for the summer.

Cant please everyone lol.

Already had to clean 'em after our day trip up to Loch Lommond. Think this'll be a regular thing if I wanna keep 'em in tip top (white) condition.

130i Road, 172 Track
Looks good but lose the Clio badge! You've got it in the plate so don't need it on the car too 8)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Child on board sign needs to go. Irrespective of whether there is a child on board or not, I don't want to crash into you.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Child on board sign needs to go. Irrespective of whether there is a child on board or not, I don't want to crash into you.

Gotta keep it as it keeps the w@nks from trying to race it.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The green one has undergone some substantial changes over the last couple of days.

Decided to get rid of the Cup spoiler. In doing this it obviously leaves me with 4 holes in the tailgate. A trip to Protek in Bathgate (Gally's place of work) sorted the tailgate and while it was there got him to do some other wee things.

Had him remove my black vinyl roof wrap and de-CLIO the boot lid. On top of these things I decided to go back to the OZ Ultraleggera wheels so spend the weekend getting them back into some sort of clean state.

Anyhoo! The pics:

iFail pic:

7157148137_3b685e525f_b.jpg

Proper pics:

7157139299_12fabbf55d_b.jpg

7342337146_67023eb464_b.jpg

7342346672_3cec06a756_b.jpg

Really pleased with how she's looking now. Think the back-to-basics look works so much better than the all things happening, stupidly big spoiler look etc.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I'm 99% getting a cup spoiler for mine, (currently rocking the sprint thing) going to fit it to my spare boot in my garage in case I don't like it!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hope you were happy with the job Martin. Was a pleasure working on it mate. :)

Car is just superb!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I have considered the K-Tec spoiler however gonna wait for a while before I decide.

Car is getting remapped on the 17th July @ RSTuning.