ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air Intake Clio GT

Clio MK3 GT
Hello Communtiy,

here in Germany the Topic "Air intake" are a "no-go-topic" but I'm very interessted in "to optimize my cold air supply!!"

Have anyone does fitted optimize products in yours Clio GT's ??

I've only found one pic with the Pipercross Viper Induction Kit, but this is not for the german GT's, because the german Clio's have there the Break Fluid Case, see the Pic next one:

cimg0438largenaca.jpg

My thought also was, replace the original panel filter, and fitted in the itg, or ktec panel filter from KtecRacing, and replace the original air pipes and make one air pipe directly on the air filter case.

Because the serial air pipe have some resonanzbox to make the air induction filter quieter.

I'm very thankful for answers

Greetings from germany

Jens

Black Clio GT
god that brake fluid reservoir is right in the way. ours in the uk just come out straight with nothing to go round.

i think the best you can do is a panel filter and fabricate your own cold air feed to get rid of all that plasic rubbish.....