ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield Meet/Sprint Pics (56k no chance)

Another superb Airfield day (my 6th) over and done with. Weather was stunning, track was in the best condition I can remember (not much dust, moss etc) and we just about got a reasonable number of cars in the end.

Anyhow, pics below, now I've got a good sharp lens you can see many peoples faces quite clearly, some very amusing expressions whilst driving...

188090780-L.jpg

188090648-L.jpg

188100903-L.jpg

188101073-L.jpg

188101189-L.jpg

188100673-L.jpg

188117509-L.jpg

More (140) can be found here: http://chrisharrison.smugmug.com/gallery/3369405

'92 172, Lotus Elise
absolutely stunning pics!

loving that one of me sliding - and cocking the wheel :D

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Fantastic pics Chris - the detail you capture at distance when at speed is incredible.

I'm liking that cone pic (stupid face aside).

Is my front wheel off the deck? Looks like it to me.

Fantastic pics Chris - the detail you capture at distance when at speed is incredible.

I'm liking that cone pic (stupid face aside).

Is my front wheel off the deck? Looks like it to me.

Thanks for the comments, really pleased with them. When I look back at the Airfield pics from a couple of years ago it's great to see the difference.

and yes, off the deck...

huge pic warning

First and last time I'm positioning myself there though, great angle for pics but too risky even though I was back in the field a fair bit. That Golf would have given me a scare.

Photo 65 you can see Matt Riddle's ARB hanging off on the passenger side.

Awesome photos and a great day!

---------------------------------------

What exhaust did the flame red 172 have?..... it sounded awesome

VW Golf GT TDi 150ish
I concur! Some cracking images! You got plenty of me! I'm the nutter in the Golf! I won't be pushing that hard in the future, it could have become a bit expensive but I was VERY lucky!

On that note- A massive big up and kudos points for all of those who helped me after I had beached myself. You are all Leg-Ends!! One quick of me purely for self promotion!

GolfAirfielddayAug200703.jpg

Ta Ta all!

PS: Cheers for the tips you gave me Mark! It worked! I got below 1.08.00!!

172 Race Car
You need a T-shirt with that printed on it Burp!

yea and under it in small print "you know the one that everyone on the forum says sounds like a fart in a pipe and very boomy"

almost everyone there said how nice it sounds

Should have made it, looks like you had a very good day.

Will be there next time for sure.

172 /megane cab
who ever own the black 182 in the first picture you have got to have that as your screen saver want to get a pictuere of mine on 3 wheels

clio v6
well done everyone...excellent day...sunburn't tho.

thanks to chris for the photo's and tucks for doing the timing.

also thanks to the lovely mandy and ami for the refreshments.

only down side was the poor turnout...luckily we had enough in the kitty from the previous events to subsidise this one.