ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Albi Blue 200 in Dippenhall, Farnham

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Seen earlier tonight, as I was waiting to pull out of the old Guillespee works at Dippenhall. CL10 RSZ

Very nice sir!

I was in the ph1 172.

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
Seen earlier tonight, as I was waiting to pull out of the old Guillespee works at Dippenhall. CL10 RSZ

Very nice sir!

I was in the ph1 172.

That would've been my mate, he works in Crondall. He is on here, his username is CL10 RSZ, just like his reg.

Ly 230 meg & Ph2 172
yep that was me!

really nice ph1, saw u at the last minute always concentrate on that corner as nearly every car coming the other way cuts the corner, as u are prob aware !!!!

has ur ph1 been lowered was sitting real nice?

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Haha.. brilliant!

Car looked great!.. I was wondering if it was a Gordini when I first saw it as I dont recall seeing an Albi 200 before. I then realised the lack of 'white' that the Gordini comes with.

Yeah, you're right to be cautious on that corner, and the slight pinch point at the Dora's Green junction.. lol

The car was lowered by its previous owner, 'little newms'. Thanks for the comments bud, I've owned it for 2 years now and love driving it! Try and get to one of 'Couzens' next meet, be nice to look over the car :)

Shaun

Ly 230 meg & Ph2 172
Souds good,

let me know if u are planning anything just incase i miss any posts !!!

be good to put some faces to names.

Lloyd.