ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

all k-tec zorsters come forward.

got my zorst fitted with a silenced centre section, think its a bit quiet so im having it taken off on saturday. how much louder are we gonna be then?

I didnt know u could get the unsilenced one now? I was told that they only do the silenced ones as the unsilenced ones were too loud?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 12 May 2004

i told you to get the loud one!!!!!!

even the loud one aint that loud
The loud 1 is loud m8!!! Esp with de-cat!

Mines too loud. Full system with de-cat, K8 pipe. + ive lost the removable baffler so i dont have a choice. Loud or fcuking Loud, depending on how i drive it.

Focus ST

Mines not that loud unless have to listen to it for two hours on the motorway - not very relaxing to say the least!

I have the unsilenced one, its loud as performance exhausts go but nothing that bad. You get used to it after a week. Ive had mine for a while and am a bit bored of it, prefer the sound of a decent engine rather than the exhaust note, unsuprisingly you dont get that in a 1.2 16v.

-Rob