ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All RR Results from EA RR Day

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
As im currently finishing off the write up for the day I thought id post this table up which is going off to PFC:

rr-results.gif

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Talk about bad ones and good ones lol!

I found out after the day that my forced air feed into my airbox from my bumper was half blocked :(

Going back soonish so hopefully get something nearer 170 from my dire 162.9 :(

Bumder With A Buffer
LY02 am happy with mine.

Wouldnt mind being a bit higher but meh my c**k is big enough already ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
amazing differences. More detail would be nice, mileage, mods etc

Indeed, if your car is above please feel free to complete as follows adding yours under mine:

HN51 - 75k - 2.5" Custom System, Ktec De-cat, Fastchip Remap, K&N Panel, Forced air feed blocked half way through ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Such a noob rich:

HN51 - 75k - 2.5" Custom System, Ktec De-cat, Fastchip Remap, K&N Panel, Forced air feed blocked half way through ;)

LY02 - 71K - Yozza Race system (standard Cat)- Fastchip map - Viper filter (no air feed)

fad

Clio 182 FF
Be interesting to see the ATW figures as this shows how inconsistant a RR can be and how the conversion by the operator can affect the overalloutcome. I bet with half of those cars you wouldnt notice the perfomance difference on the road

LY02 - 71K - Yozza Race system (standard Cat)- Fastchip map - Viper filter (no air feed)

S88 - 34k - K-tec cat-back and decat, Panel filter, APT remap.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Be interesting to see the ATW figures as this shows how inconsistant a RR can be and how the conversion by the operator can affect the overalloutcome. I bet with half of those cars you wouldnt notice the perfomance difference on the road

Probably not and I dont have the wheel figures :(

CLIO Iceberg 172
Mine (GKZ) made 162 with no mods, completely standard, i have since installed a 80mm CAF and also going to get some matched inlets and ptfe gaskets so it would be great to have another rr day around September time to get and idea of what diffrences it would have made

BG182®
I found out after the day that my forced air feed into my airbox from my bumper was half blocked :(

Going back soonish so hopefully get something nearer 170 from my dire 162.9 :(

You should see a better result mate as when I had the Simota AeroForm on my 182 made 144 then with it off it made 166 (YSO4) apart from that all I had was just a decat and a blowing exhaust.

clio 182 @ 179.5bhp
Had my 182 remapped at RS tuning couple of weeks ago and after the remap with an ITG panel it made 179.5 bhp which must be pretty it good after all.

BG182®
What did it make on it first run fella before the remap? Paul's a top bloke and always does a great job with the remaps.

clio 182 @ 179.5bhp
Think it was 171.5bhp. Car feels miles better and ill be going back for a custom map once I get matched inlets and an exhaust.

Golf GT & A4 Avant

S88 - 34k - K-tec cat-back and decat, Panel filter, APT remap

EK55 - 45K - V6 airbox and CAF

For those that want to know at the wheel figures, have a look and your power graphs and along the bottom should be a pink line that shows Drag. Take this amount away from your at the flywheel figure. Mine was 18 so at the wheel figure was 152.9bhp

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Anyone else on the list please add your mods in a post even or let me know its standard.

CLIO Iceberg 172
There was a post in the meets section that had the list of peoples mods etc iirc

from that post
Clio-Coby - 182 - 177.6bhp - 153 Torque - Decat, Cat-Back System, Ph1 Airbox with ITG Filter, RSTuner

Olly_mango - 182 - 173.9 bhp - 157 torque - Ktec decat and cat back, panel filter, Custom APT Remap.

Gregg - ph2 172 - 173.5bhp - 153 torque - Ktec cat back, decat, Espace V6 airbox, RSTuner

Pete - 182 Trophy - 173bhp - 153 torque

bach 172 - ph1 172 - 171.8bhp - 155 torque (full exhaust + de cat,pannel filter ,re map)

Yellow Dave - LY 182 - 170.9bhp - 146lb/ft (V6 Espace airbox)

Bassyboi - 182 Racing Blue - 168.1bhp 151lb/ft(PiperX Viper, Yozzasport race system and decat)

Beatjunkie- ph2 172 Monaco - 166.2bhp -143 torque (ktec recessed exhaust)

Chrisjk - ph1 172 - 165 bhp - 149 torque - (panel filter)

Greeny172 - Ph2 172 - 163bhp - 151lb/ft (Decat, Stealth system, RS Tuner, K&N element w/ CAF)

richy22 - PH2 172 - 162.6 bhp - 141 Torque - Yozza Race Exhaust (de-cat not on) Pipercross filter, RsTuner map.

Togusa - PH2 172 - 162bhp - 141 torque (completely standard)

Timmay - 182 Racing Blue - 161bhp 174 lb/ft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smitchell1 - Ph2 Iceberg 172 - 161 bhp - 141lb of torque!! Matched Inlets, K&N panel filter, Ktec stealth

Mr.AdamB - Mk1 Hybrid - 167.8 bhp - 147 torque - F7r head + Bottomend, megane manifold, side exit, Catcams,RS tuning remap

WILLIE - BG 182 - 166bhp - 149 lb/ft - Decat & IK removed. (With Simota Aeroform - 141bhp lol)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ok, i have most of the cars details now, just missing these 3:

(YA52) (FG52) (RX03)

Can the owners please post their mods in this thread or pm me them, cheers.

Ph1
Nowt totally standard.

Airbox was removed to get that figure.. I "think" it got about 150 odd (bhp) with it on?? I cant remember

Surely a mix up? 147lb/ft ?

Cars running full TB's get about 170 - 180 lb/ft to compare.

If it is right it should be at the top of the list not near the bottom :cool:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Hit the Torque peak pretty early IIRC, Guys at the RR believed the Timing was out I think

Ph1

Makes no difference going from my experience.

I had one of these at the wheels figures on my local RR'd pumping out 167@ wheels, roughly 195 / 200bhp

Took it down to regarded as one of the more accurate rollers in the country, RS Tuning and prior to stage 2 mapping it made only 181@ Fly, well under 167@ the wheels!! lol

Any set of rollers is only as good as the operator or how well its been calibrated, wheels or fly :)