ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alot of 182’s

all i see at the mo is 182s 172s dont seem to see alot of still but in northants there seems to be sh*t loads of 182 clios in blue with then naff racing strips on....when the 172 first came out like the v6 it wasnt common even now they arent,but i carnt say the same for the 182 there everywere!!!!!

i have never seen another racing blue, never mind one with stripes, and i have only ever seen another 3 182s in different colours, im in notts

307 diesel & 1.2 TCE Clio

i spend 5days a week on the road driving around the london area, im on the constant look out for clio 182s, and i am lucky if i see one in a week. So i wouldnt say theyre everywhere.

same ere, live in London...hardly ever see 182s.

I see a lot of 1.2 16v tho...including mine everyday.

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by pigme1000000 on 27 January 2005

right o,come the northampton then !!! i saw three in one day same colour,diffrent regs....with strips on ;)
So three 182s in the whole of Northampton constitues them being everywhere does it??

Never mind that though, why the f**k would would anyone want to go to Northampton?:confused:

Black 182 + Recaros

Dont see many 182s but there are 3 silver 172s and 1 blue 172 Cup where I live. Even then I dont see them very often.

Quote: Originally posted by Fu Man Chu on 27 January 2005

Wait till march the 1st, think well really start to be hammered by them. hope im wrong though:cry:
i dont see why it would be any different from september

wasnt it 3 times the same Clio you saw? In Belgium they are very hard to find

[Edited by Markske1 on 27 January 2005 at 7:12pm]

Black 182 + Recaros

I think you see more 182s because its a lot easier to pick up a cheap one, and has also received a lot more positive press.

Black 182 + Recaros

Mark - No, each one is slightly different. Oh, I forgot, the third one is mine

[Edited by MattyMarsh on 27 January 2005 at 7:15pm]

Yeah, loads of minis about. Ive seen maybe 4 or 5 182s other than mine and the ones in the showrooms...

Maybe its just the area or something. Still - makes me feel pretty unique :D

Kot

BMW E46 330i Touring

See a lot of CTRs and a few Cooper Ss around in Exeter. Dont see many 172 or 182s but I suppose I see more 182s. The Mk1 172 seems to be the rarest of the RS...

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

182s seem more common than 172s, and 172s seem more common than cups but how many williams do you see in a month?!!!!!

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Quote: Originally posted by lozza_cup on 27 January 2005

182s seem more common than 172s, and 172s seem more common than cups but how many williams do you see in a month?!!!!!
I saw loads of Williams last month when i went to visit family in Wales.

Lots of Jones as well :p

LY 200

TBH i hardly ever spot 172s, 182s, Williamss or Valvers!!!

Lots of clios but certainly not many of the above!!!

CTRs are common as muck round my way though, southend on a saturday night is full of them!!!

I do 15,000k a year and Ive only ever seen one 182, racing blue with stripes in Bournemouth. Ive actually seen more MKII V6s, a lime green one locally (Wiltshire) and also a blue one nearer Bath.

Loads of 172s though, 2 I know of in my little home town to start with. All Arctic Blue.

never see more than 2 a week in northwest london and thats mine and my mates might be cos we like hiding and not ragging the fook out of them to get people to notice us

renaultsport clio 182

dont see many round s/yorks mostly phase 2 172s, phase 1 172s like rocking horse sh*te as is williams and valvers.