ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alternative 182 Front Splitter

GW 200
I'm missing a front splitter on my cup packed 182. Didn't have one when I bought it. I don't plan on paying renault £140+ for them to bend me over and spank me with a cheapo piece of plastic. But i'm not sure if i'm a fan of the cheaper carbon fibre one from ktec either. So i'm just curious who else makes them? I dont want any megane or laguna etc splitters, I want one that looks like a standard 182 splitter.

Any help appreciated :D

Pug 307 one ? Needs to be cut down, quite cheap & looks nice though.

Tbh there are a few threads on splitters.

^

What he said. Got mine offline, there was a link on one of the previous splitter threads. £20ish quid with delivery and 15 mins cutting/fitting.

GW 200
Thats the thing, I didn't want one that had to be cut and messed about with. I want one thats specifically for 1*2's. Does anywhere else beside K-tec manufacturer and/or supply 1*2 splitters?

A ANIMAL
Thats the thing, I didn't want one that had to be cut and messed about with. I want one thats specifically for 1*2's. Does anywhere else beside K-tec manufacturer and/or supply 1*2 splitters?

No - why do you think Reno charge so much for them! lol.

Have you tried the wanted section?

GW 200
No - why do you think Reno charge so much for them! lol.

Have you tried the wanted section?

I was going to place a wanted ad but then thought why bother. It seems half the people on here are after one and they rarely come up for sale :(