ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alternative 182 Front Splitter

GW 200
I'm missing a front splitter on my cup packed 182. Didn't have one when I bought it. I don't plan on paying renault £140+ for them to bend me over and spank me with a cheapo piece of plastic. But i'm not sure if i'm a fan of the cheaper carbon fibre one from ktec either. So i'm just curious who else makes them? I dont want any megane or laguna etc splitters, I want one that looks like a standard 182 splitter.

Any help appreciated :D

Pug 307 one ? Needs to be cut down, quite cheap & looks nice though.

Tbh there are a few threads on splitters.

^

What he said. Got mine offline, there was a link on one of the previous splitter threads. £20ish quid with delivery and 15 mins cutting/fitting.

GW 200
Thats the thing, I didn't want one that had to be cut and messed about with. I want one thats specifically for 1*2's. Does anywhere else beside K-tec manufacturer and/or supply 1*2 splitters?

A ANIMAL
Thats the thing, I didn't want one that had to be cut and messed about with. I want one thats specifically for 1*2's. Does anywhere else beside K-tec manufacturer and/or supply 1*2 splitters?

No - why do you think Reno charge so much for them! lol.

Have you tried the wanted section?

GW 200
No - why do you think Reno charge so much for them! lol.

Have you tried the wanted section?

I was going to place a wanted ad but then thought why bother. It seems half the people on here are after one and they rarely come up for sale :(