ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Always said I'd be back - Clio 172 ph1

Cadwell 9th July and Blyton 11th. Can't wait. Car will finally be sorted after the last two dud days.
I hear you mate, mine lasted all of 20 minutes last time out. Looking for a day to do in July myself but just couldn't stomach a 3hr commute there and back on a week day.

Probably do Oulton 27/7.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I hear you mate, mine lasted all of 20 minutes last time out. Looking for a day to do in July myself but just couldn't stomach a 3hr commute there and back on a week day.

Probably do Oulton 27/7.
We're making a little road trip of it. Nick off Rs megane was telling me yesterday that fcs is on around there on the same weekend. Might pop down to that.

We're making a little road trip of it. Nick off Rs megane was telling me yesterday that fcs is on around there on the same weekend. Might pop down to that.

Sounds like a great little week mate. There's also Japfest at Donington 30/6 as well which I planned to attend but just don't know if the car will be ready in time as its in bits at the minute.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
First time. Any tips?
Nah you know the score. Its just like oulton really with a couple more interesting twists. The Initial chicane is fun and then there's the sharp bend after that under the trees, which reminds me of bergwerk as under the trees gets a little greasy.
The track is so good.
I wish say if you're not on a full brimmed tank when you get there make sure you fill up, no petrol station for miles I could find!!

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Nah you know the score. Its just like oulton really with a couple more interesting twists. The Initial chicane is fun and then there's the sharp bend after that under the trees, which reminds me of bergwerk as under the trees gets a little greasy.
The track is so good.
I wish say if you're not on a full brimmed tank when you get there make sure you fill up, no petrol station for miles I could find!!

Yeah i'm going with a full tank and a few 20L fuel cans.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Friggin lsd and carbon synchros box has come up for sale now. Typical

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I know yeah its been the must have mod for track on the ep for ages. The price of them Fitted and new has gone up massively though. Don't come up often second hand

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Looking at 700+ for the m factory with race pack 1, then about 400/500 to fit.
Carbon synchros are 400 quid ish.
New Clutch 200 for the part.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Bout the same then. Dropping the box out and then having to do a new setup afterwards. Costly at Grinspeed when the setup itself is £150!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Will be popping an ad up on here today or tomorrow. Got a month to sell it on, or find a barn or something!

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
I shall keep my eyes peeled for the sale advert. Fancy another ph1 to keep clean an sit beside the track car in the garage

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I shall keep my eyes peeled for the sale advert. Fancy another ph1 to keep clean an sit beside the track car in the garage
Missed a trick here. Didnt realise how popular it'd be. Only put the ad up last night, took a deposit and had a couple of pms today

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Enjoy @James

Time to go buy a cage or lsd box for the red shed.
Smart ph1 that, Hope it serves you well (with the toyos taken off :) )