ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am I missing something

Noticed last night that when the lights are on the floor underneith the car is lit up from the numberplate light. I had a quick look under and the light seemed to be in the correct position, but there's a gap under the bumper where the lights obviously getting out. As it was dark I couldn't see much.

Is there supposed to be a cover/bumer liner thats fallen out? Don't remember the floor being lit up before.

Cheers

Took a pic. Looks as though something should clip in to cover the hole. Can anyone confirm this? Are they the same on all clio's or 1*2 specific?

Don't want to look like a chav with a light under my car lol.

Attachments

• 12102009095.jpg
    12102009095.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 44

Da

Less
Yes you're missing the small black cover.

They're all the same, not 1*2 specific.

Da

Less
Hmmm, maybe I've looked at the picture wrong then, but I thought the base of the lamp holder was missing? :S

The lamp and holder itself is intact. The bit i'm on about is at the bottom of the bumper next to the polystyrine (sp)

It looks as if there should be something clipped on where those lugs are, the floor wasn't lit up until recently so somethings changed.

Mine was the same lad, don't worry about it. It's just light getting out due to badly fitting parts. Standard for a Renault TBH. When you're driving, you won't be able to detect it, it is so slight.

Fair enough, as long as something hasn't fallen off. Just thought it was odd as I haven't seen it before, oh well.

Thanks