ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am i ordering the right stuff - PC Q

A well built VW
Sonus DAS Polisher Kit
Sonus SFX-1 Spot Pad
Sonus SFX-2 Spot Pad
Sonus SFX-3 Spot Pad
3.5" Dual-Action Spot Pad Backing Plate
Meguiars ScratchX
The Perfect Shine Polishing & Cleaning Towels
The Perfect Shine Detailing Clay Intro Package
Sonus SFX-3 Final Finish Polish
Sonus SFX-1 Restore Polish

I know im gonna need more polishes etc but i will get them later, unsure about the bottom two tho.....

Sonus DAS Polisher Kit
Sonus SFX-1 Spot Pad
Sonus SFX-2 Spot Pad
Sonus SFX-3 Spot Pad
3.5" Dual-Action Spot Pad Backing Plate
Meguiars ScratchX
The Perfect Shine Polishing & Cleaning Towels
The Perfect Shine Detailing Clay Intro Package
Sonus SFX-3 Final Finish Polish
Sonus SFX-1 Restore Polish

I know im gonna need more polishes etc but i will get them later, unsure about the bottom two tho.....

Is there any reason why you are going for the DAS kit? just that I and many others have found that the DAs pads although good don't come close to the SFX ones, better cut and finish.

Also if you are thinking of doing the job properly while ordering from Autopia I would get extra pads, 2 of each and in each size (way cheaper than from over here).

Not looked at the contents of the clay kit but I'd recommend getting the SFX-2 polish, also more micro fiber towels, also drop the megs scratch X its designed to be used by hand and although will take longer and more effort the SFX-1 will do the same job

No worries in my eyes on the SFX polishes, very under rated in my opinion

106 GTi
I have both the DAs and SFX pad ranges.

The SFX ones are slightly more aggressive in cut and the denser foam stays wetter for longer when working a product. Tend to use these on weathered finishes, where as the softer DAS ones are ideal for my own car and in better shape finishes.

As above - Two of each pad is a must.