ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

An evening out with my Cup...

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
...or "I fought the South Downs, and the South Downs won".

Went out for a serious hack across the local hills at the weekend, camera facing backwards, very little traffic, lots of overtakes and plenty of pace.

Stayed out far too long and the Cup didn't do too well tbh, got in a bit of a mess and it'll take a while to sort out I think :(

Short version

[youtube]b6dihe_S3Ls[/youtube]

And for the die-hard among you a full length one

[YOUTUBE]b9eHj03uciI[/YOUTUBE]

Am I likely to get nicked from the long one? I think there's maybe one or two times you can tell that I breached 60mph...

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Tow eyes still looking good.

Treating my gearbox well too i see :)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Why would you make reference to your speed and then show your reg plate?

I said I went over 60mph, not by how much or how often, plus my reg. no. isn't exactly hard to find somewhere on the net...I've never worried about showing it before so why bother worrying now. I thought as the camera was facing backwards it might be harder/not possible to get a read of my absolute speed...but to be cautious I've removed the full length one.

Whats that weird sound at ca. 3min50??

Brake pads rattling in the calipers...they don't like going backwards.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Looks like a pleasant blast out Mark!

Don't know what all the references to speed are all about - I mean we all know the great british public love driving @ 45mph! your merely keeping up to 'nationals' good man!

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
If I see you near my roads near bury hill and I'm on my sp1 I'm gonna be chasing you down :)

Shed.
ffs. Its time you did a video from the front. But i can understand why you removed the long version. any chance of upoading it to rapidshare or something ?

320d
Looks like a good run out mark. I thought I had a lot of flys on my car but yours is about 10 times worse.