ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

An interesting (old) top gear video.

BMW M3
Good vid mate!!! Fair comments i feel.... feel the same about the brakes as my mums mk4 golf brakes feels sharper then my 182's

172beast

Good find, anyone know how to download this? Can't find a link in source like I can on putfile!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
that was a good video. i quite like the t sport myself, i think it is quite subtle but still quick enoug.

04 CTR
172beast said:
Good find, anyone know how to download this? Can't find a link in source like I can on putfile!

You should just be able to click the link to get this to work?????

172beast

I want to save it to my computer not view it through a browser!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
quite like the t-sport, better built than the clio and is more of a sleeper! would rather have the 172 out all 3 though. dont like the civic, cant stand the looks, or most of the drivers haha

one of them said the steering on the Civic is very responsive... err, theirs must have been broken then! lol

ive driven 2 and they didnt feel like they were steering at all!

LY V6 with Recaros
Sport182 said:
Good Find!

I have the top gear vid of the Mk1 172 vs the VTR and Civic Jordan etc whitch is pretty good.

Sport182, dont suppose you could host this, wouldn't mind seeing that one?

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Civic R rocks. Its the only one of the three I've driven, everything about the driving experience is amazing. The engine sound alone is epic. The styling is sweeeeet too... "bread van" ?? Nah, just aerodynamic and safe :)

Bow to the power of the red emblem!

-Akira

E91 M Sport
Akira, you work for the Honda marketing department don't you! You must do.... ;)

I've driven all 3. The most unsporty is definitely the T-sport, but its great as a 'normal' car, and the engine is just as good as the type-r's.

The Civic is fast, but like someone said, its steering is mushier than peas. The two I tried understeered too much as well. Looks the part though.

Naturally the 172 is the best, and it doesn't need to be justified.

Incidently, Toyota UK are dropping the corolla T-sport soon. Last models have supercharged versions though! :)

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
The old RWD corollas were fun, from the 80s... AE85 Levin and the 86 Trueno! :)

TAKUMI!!!!!!!!!!

-Akira

Beetle
172beast said:
I want to save it to my computer not view it through a browser!
right click, save target as? i think

Edit: scrap that, doesn't work for google videos:rolleyes:

Last edited: