ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another BMW on the club...ffs haha!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
The Ignis Sport was starting to upset me tbh and it had broke down for trivial things leaving me car less twice in the past couple of months so I went on a hunt to replace it. I looked at RX8s, 350z's all kinds of silly cars. I went into a local garage to have a look at an RX8 on the forecourt but it was sold. Next to that I found a 318ci Msport coupe. It looked nice haha!

I went and had a look at a couple more in the area and then came back to this one at Parkhills, test drove it last weekend and picked it up yesterday. I literally took a couple of quick phone snaps of it but its in good condition with only a scratch on the rear quarter. Interior is beautiful especially coming from the Suzuki. Not a single rattle!!!

image_zps638953d0.jpg

image_zps5175e4bf.jpg

image_zps1eb5df49.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely mate. Mpg on the 318? Always 330 on here!

Shame about the roof wrap but nice car.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Yeah i think we probably do jon haha! Ooo car friends.

The mpg seems to be pretty good so far but we'll see. Autotrader claims 38mpg combined. Ive done 190 miles since i filled up and its used 1/3rd of a tank?

the roof wrap was done by the previous owner but i actually think i kinda like it...