ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Essex boy! :D

Scirocco GT 2.0
Hi all,

New to the forums.. I purchased a 57' plate Clio Dynamique S Extreme Blue today with about 15 miles on the clock! :approve: should be ready for collection in a couple weeks :cool:

Pics to follow ASAP!

I am also attending the FCS this years with a mate of mine (Cliosport: Pettsi)

172 cup
Woo!! Another guy close to home! Me and my bro are in silver End, there's a couple of ppl from Braintree, and a couple in Chelms and Witham, so WELCOME! Keeps your eyes peeled for any little mini drives we may arrange!

welcome looking forward to the pics :D

an id ike a full breakdown on engine plus any extras you may have :lolup:

Last edited:
  Scirocco GT 2.0
Cheers for all the replies so far!

welcome looking forward to the pics :D

an id ike a full breakdown on engine plus any extras you may have :lolup:

It's one of the last 1.4 models to be built before the 1.2 turbo took over.. its the Dynamique S as it comes with metallic paint. I am looking into getting it lowered at the mo. ;) If it has any extras then its a bonus! I haven't even seen the car in the flesh yet, its coming from group stock in newcastle. some t**t ordered it new and pulled out of the deal so now its mine :D