ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Snappy wheel

Clio 172
Hey guys,
New to the forum here, mainly just used it for diagnosing problems so far. Just had my wheel done by resident trimming legend snappy and thought you guys might like a look. I know when I was considering it a few more pictures would have been useful.

I went for silver/grey stitching to match the original insert and perforated leather grips. Came out really well and didn't take long either, pretty sure turnaround was < 1 week. Quality is amazing, can't believe how good the stitching and fit is.

Images are enormous by the way, I think the forum will resize them but you can click to see the original with full detail.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
very nice wheels he does ive had 3 off him and had a car in with one with 3 years old and it was still mint and not falling apart

Clio 172
He charged me £140 including delivery, but I think that may have been more than usual due to the perforated leather grips, when I was doing my research people were saying between £120 and £140, still worth every penny.

As mentioned in my first post turnaround was less than a week.

Knuckles, I can't see why he wouldn't be able to stitch the TDC the man is an artist!

ph2 172
I just had mine arrive back this morning, amazing quality the pictures really do not do them justice.

The price was £120 + £20 P&P.

mine took exactly 2 weeks from me removing the wheel and posting it to getting the wheel back.

Titanium 182
A brilliant service. He did one for me, kept me up to date and turned it round in about a week. A legend!

172 Cup
Oh my, that is nice, perforated grips very much to my taste, I'll be looking into this.
Would prefer without the top detail too, I don't think MB leather would look great no matter how well he matched it.
Hard to tell from the pics, is it real cow leather? Does it smell nice?
and how do I drive my car when he's got the wheel for a week? ;)

Clio 172
It's definitely real leather!

I bought a spare wheel to send off so I could still drive my car and switch them over in a few hours. Found one on eBay for £30 delivered.

If theres any interest I can put the wheel I took off in the for sale section on here? Would probably be looking in the region of £20 + postage.

Clio 16v 'YOJ'
OO I would deffinalty be interested in getting the GF's wheel done if she buys this 172 im looking at :)