ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody dealt with this lot

Infinicar, they seem to have plenty 16v, Willy and 19 16v bits, I have enquired to them about a 2.0 engine, but I am just wondering what they are like, website is promising, but I would be buying an engine pretty much blind off them (i.e. not seeing it) so would really have to trust them on it, anybody?, or do the founders post here themselves?

thanks

In my experience they are very good. I ordered an ECU from Paul and he even sent it direct to hillpower for me (where i was sending it anyway) to save pissing about..... good service and good prices...

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

Alex,

I own and run the company. Website isnt finished, will it ever be! I never seem to have anytime to finish the bits I want to finish, although I try and keep our stock parts upto date as much as I can.

All the engines I sell are videoed before the cars are dismantled. Theyre also sold with a 7 day no quibble warranty.

Ive yet to have an engine, gearbox, or anything else for that matter (bar a couple of minor items such as a foglight, missing rear wiper cover......) returned through dissatisfaction.

Its a new business and I am trying to build it in a way thats totally different to the general used car parts scene. Most people in my game couldnt give a monkies about their customers. I do and am keen to build alongside clubs such as this.

Become a customer of mine and you will be looked after.

Regards

Paul

Clio Mk1 Hybrid

Paul changed the clutch on my 16v & the service I received was second to none. He was also alot cheaper than anywhere else. My car is going back soon for a new steering rack to be fitted.

Paul also supplied me with a new set of clocks for my valver at a good price & they were despatched quickly & they were also well packaged up.

Paul is also a very nice guy, very polite on the phone & always has time to talk & return emails.

James

Thank you for the comments.

I am basically running the business as I would want to be treated if I were a customer. Simple as that.

I am glad its working.

Paul

Titanium 182

i used the website last nite to contact him sbout parts im after,

i got an instand reply at 11.30 ish! lol

really nice bloke, and helpfull

good work only if all companys were the same

Hi,

I very nearly had a Cup the other week, but lost it at the very last minute.

I will keep you all infomred of ANY clios we get.

Paul