ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody know MA59 UAE?

Golf
Ive been looking for a decent spec used clio 200 for a while now and have finally found what looks to be a good one.
Its up for sale at arnolod clark renault at bishopbriggs glasgow october 09 registered its a ff in gw with recaros, black speedlines, cup pack, cup spoiler and a black bonnet.
The reg is MA59 UAE.

Does anybody know of this car or history? its had four owners and thats putting me off a bit, along with the black bonnet which they will put back to white for me anyhow!

anyhow its up for £11488 with 32k on, am i daft looking at a 200 of that age and mileage?

cheers

Paul.

Nissan 350z
A £11.5k car, with warranty (or the ability to extend it i assume?) and 32k miles is hardly daft!

Check the owners, there might be a dealership in there thats bumped it up perhaps?

These cars get no where near the advertised MPG.

In my case I had my brand new 200 a month before it was up for sale - number of owners on a car like this wouldn't worry me tbh.

P.S you should get a Storm Grey instead.

Golf
A £11.5k car, with warranty (or the ability to extend it i assume?) and 32k miles is hardly daft!

Check the owners, there might be a dealership in there thats bumped it up perhaps?

i think he did mention that one of them might be the dealership actulally!
ive had a good look about on ebay, auto trader, etc and i think its a bit overpriced but only by £500 or so. Even on arnold clarks own website they have similar age and spec cars with 10k less miles for £500 less. Plus i do have my trade in to consider!

Golf
These cars get no where near the advertised MPG.

In my case I had my brand new 200 a month before it was up for sale - number of owners on a car like this wouldn't worry me tbh.

P.S you should get a Storm Grey instead.

why how bad was yours on fuel?

not a fan of storm grey tbh looks like dirty socks! lol.

Golf
They are giving me two years service and im trying to get either another £500 off it or a two year extended warranty thrown in.

heres some pics anyhow...

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600.
MA59UAE_F.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600.
MA59UAE_6.jpg

wol_error.gif
MA59UAE_4.jpg

wol_error.gif
MA59UAE_R.jpg

wol_error.gif
MA59UAE_I.jpg

what you think?

I wouldn't buy it just for the fact they have fitted a crap tyre to a decent car, if they don't want to spend an extra £30 to get a decent tyre what else have they skimped on? I would just keep looking if I were you :)

Golf
I wouldn't buy it just for the fact they have fitted a crap tyre to a decent car, if they don't want to spend an extra £30 to get a decent tyre what else have they skimped on? I would just keep looking if I were you :)

Aye I spotted that too.
Salesman also told me that the recaros were a 5k option, tit.

u bummin the manager?

Na man, you're the one suckin AC off else you wouldn't have taken your car there umpteen times.

I took my 200 to Ness after 3 trips to AC Glasgow and 2 to Parks. Once visit to Ness and it was sorted. Go figure.

Don't forget the joyride that AC Glasgow took my 200 too.

Golf
Ive managed to get them down to £11k now with the bonnet repainted white (its only the outside surface that has been changed thankfully).
Thats with 2 years servicing included which must be worth a couple of hundred quid.
The dealer is adamant that it is mint and that the first owner was pre reg.
I must admit that going off the interior picture of the recaro there seems to be no wear on the bolsters, so its either been warrantied or well looked after.

So i think i will risk having a look and a test drive at least and a shifty at the paperwork.

Plus im gonna have a go at shifting mine private.