ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone been to see this petrol blue 182?

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DTM are well respected & very helpful guys. Give them a call to show your interest and ask for a detailed walk through before you make the journey, I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DTM are well respected & very helpful guys. Give them a call to show your interest and ask for a detailed walk through before you make the journey, I'm sure they'll be happy to help.
Thanks Brookie, have emailed a couple of times and was told the bodywork is good for age. Have asked for more specifics and awaiting response.

Just thought I would see if anyone knew anything about it as always good to get an opinion from someone other than the seller.

Cheers.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 182 - RB
Can't recommend DTM enough, i did a 9 hour round trip to get my RB 182, so happy.

Their a helpful team.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  182Turbo,DCi90
I saw this car a couple of weeks ago on ebay and am sure the price has been reduced from when I saw it. Trevor is a top bloke and he probably has a few other clios in stock so well worth the trip.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Many members on the forum have their Clio thanks to DTM. Honest guys who will always be straight up with you. If they say it's good condition then it is mate. They'd be honest regarding any defects, ie; curbed wheels and so on.

Good luck and I hope it's for you!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ex 182 owner
It's an interesting mix Trev has there right now..
PB,
Inferno with recaros,
25k 172 cup
And a high miler but history tastic 1 owner trophy.