ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone fitted upper strut brace to 172

Elise/VX220/R26

I got one from YB parts ages ago. Ive had it stripped and chome plated, it looks the nutz but Ive been bottling taking the drill to my car for a while now lol

Has anyone fitted one already and can tell me if there are any obstructions underneath the strut where you drill the holes and also how thick the metal is? Maybe a size for the hole in mm (might be asking a bit too much there!)

metal is roughly 2 mil thick, and its safer to do it with the strut out.

It can be daunting, but if you really wanna do it theres no real harm. Just make sure you rust proof it again.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Ive fitted it - and it all went on fine. But i have no pics ye.t. Soz Only thing that caused me grief is that little brackett by the ECU thats close to the NSF strut top. Just undo the strut brace nut and make sure its all slack so you can get it right.

Si.