ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone Good At Guessing A Car From A Pic!

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped

Dont think so, although as i dont really know it could be lol!

Think Clarkson drove it in the States, desert perhaps although i might be mixing the cars up.

Ph-Sold!

The one JC drove was the Cadillac CTS, I might still go for Bentley on that pic though, just looks too well put together to be the other

VaVa

Manufacturer
CHRYSLER

Model

Body type
LIGHT 4x4 UTILITY

Colour
BLACK

Fuel type
PETROL

Date manufactured
14 April 2005

Number of previous owners

Last owner change

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped

Yep its defo a Chrysler, just checked out the website pics.

Nice motor but my 182 would have it... in the twistys lol!

Yep its defo a 300C, djibril cisse (liverpool striker) has got one! but ruined his by having a picture of his daughter sprayed on bonnet!

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 15 September 2005
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Doesnt look like that. The Chrysler 300C was in Badboys 2 IIRC.

the car in bad boys was the cadillac cts mate

It is indeed a Chrysler 300C, however it is NOT an SRT. Cisse is a tad mental, you wouldnt believe what he has done to the Hummer I supplied him with. Never mind heh?! The Dodge Magnum is much better IMO.

Mitch

Hes dropped it, 26" spinners, the real killer is the bodykit a guy down in london fitted for him. It looks like duplo now. All the bumpers are covered over in white plastic that isnt the same colour as the truck and there are these bits that go over the sidesteps.......urgh....oh and I forgot that he had the interior trimmed in a faux Louis Vuitton cloth. Very tasteful!!!! I work at Bauer Millett in Manchester BTW, were the official distributor for Hummer in the U.K.:D

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by mitch_ on 15 September 2005

Hes dropped it, 26" spinners, the real killer is the bodykit a guy down in london fitted for him. It looks like duplo now. All the bumpers are covered over in white plastic that isnt the same colour as the truck and there are these bits that go over the sidesteps.......urgh....oh and I forgot that he had the interior trimmed in a faux Louis Vuitton cloth. Very tasteful!!!! I work at Bauer Millett in Manchester BTW, were the official distributor for Hummer in the U.K.:D

lol!!!pics!!!

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 15 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 15 September 2005

<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Doesnt look like that. The Chrysler 300C was in Badboys 2 IIRC.

the car in bad boys was the cadillac cts mate
Youre right, after getting a copy of EVO.

Cisses has a picture of his daughter sprayed on the bonnet IIRC.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 16 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by mitch_ on 15 September 2005

lol!!!pics!!!
it was on tv and in a mag recently