ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got a clio plus Nitrous?

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
Firstly this is not a discussion on how nitrous blows an engine up etc... as when used/installed properlly it can be fun fun fun.

I used to have a Wizards of Nos Direct port kit on my GTR a few years back and was using 25/50/75hp jets. To be fair, it was the biggest power gain for money that you can buy. When installed and used properlly it was also very safe too....

Im more curious to find out if anyone has a Nitrous kit installed? If so what jets are they running and how is the clio coping.

Im probably going to be looking to get back into the laughing gas running on 25/50 jets in the near future....just wondering if anyone had a pic of where they mounted the solenoids etc..

Thanks

If your thining of a wet kit I think the best places to mount the solenoids is either on the back of the ECU or infront of the battery (slightly longer run from the front of the battery but probably slightly cooler)

WON kits only (they are simply the best in the game)

Its just an expensive hobby really good for the drag strip

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
Will only use direct port wet kits from trev at WON. The longer the tubing from the solenoids the worse it is, so im hesitant to run from by the ecu, as its got a long way to go to get to the inlet manifold branches. How about removing the fuel rail guard and having it there? Sounds like a plan.