ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone in herts, private bigish job?

172 cup TT
Hi peeps..

Want to throw this out to everyone on here as its a bit of a long shot but hey!

Is there anyone in Hertfordshire OR maybe even near Bracknell(im there most weekends) that has the experience / tools / and physical place PLUS the free time to do a private job on a 172 cup engine??

Cheers everyone

Floodie

172 cup TT
Well it examined to see whats causing a quite bad noise, will involve looking at the lifters, cams etc i think mate

172 cup TT
hmm cheers - naa cant be arsed to go over there - its not far from reading i suppose but naa its a chore... Would they take on a private job then anyway? :)

182 - conneries de c
Hi, If Freds talking about Neil Plant of Barry Plant & Sons in Bicester, which I think he maybe is, Neil would certainly have a chat with you about it, Floodie.

Just had him fit my new exhaust for me and even went back for a check up to make sure thing were all ok at Neil's request!

Will be back there shortly to get Neil to fit a new brake kit and springs!

Neil's a top bloke and loves his Clios, give him a call.

182 - conneries de c
Hi Fred,

kinda, Barry Plant & Sons had done some previous work on my cars but only really went ther about the 182 after I read a post by yourself recommending him.

When I was there two weeks ago getting the exhaust fitted I mentioned to Neil about you recommending him, he smiled and nodded.....

I did say to him that since he had done such a good job with mine I would tell everyone to go see him on here!

Kevin