ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone remember my mates 1.4 clio being painted?

Megane Mk4
I poted some pictures of my mates son's car ... well he's got it sprayed now so I'm posting some for all to see...

rick04.gif

rick03.gif

rick02.gif

rick01.gif

yep .. hes aware hes still got lexus ... hes buying some at the weekend to replace the lexus. Hes planning a 1.4 turbo'd conversion... Good luck to him ;) lol

Last edited:
  MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
They look like normal tints, itl just be the light reflecting off the glass

Megane Mk4
well every so-often he'll pop on here to be nosey.. wont become a member the tight fisted FECKER !!! lol

OI!! Rick .... BECOME A MEMBER! pmsl :D

Megane Mk4
patty said:
howd u get in the doors? poppers?

oh and lose the chrome wipers and lexus lights!

Yeah . he has ... even on the boot I think, hes had the boot smoothed out too ... Its blue with Silver pearl .. very nice colour, the pics dont do it justice personally :D

Golf GTI 1.8T
Looks weird without handles, but very nice. Obviously lose the above item. Plus I'm not too keen on the smooth front, looks like a fiesta Si imo

172 phaseII
looks quite good, id advise to
loose the rear lights (like every1 else said)
also the go faster wiper blades.
wheels make me think williams conversion would be better! if possible?!

1.2 16v (Race Spec)
My first clio looked like that but a 5 door!! De-handled obviously. Same wheels and everything, not the lexus lights though, they weren't really out then, just navy blue tights over the standard rear lights!

182 and 5 GTT
Looks nice. Lose the lights and maybe some rsi skirts or valver/r19 shirts cut down and that would look sweet.

im glad i didnt get my bumpstrips smoothed now dont look as good as i thought! wud luk better if bumpers where smoothed aswell tho. debadgin dont luk nice eitha imo
Looks like a nice car tho just not to my taste :D

A silver Honda
Hmmm nice, euro style.

LOL@AJR, you love it really:clown:

Standard lights, black mesh and some deep dish wheels or Ronal Turbos would look just right on it imo.