ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple TV

My Plex is definitely fucked up. Went into Channels just now, where TVcatchup and Iplayer etc previously were, and its not doing the same thing as when I go into preferences.
Press the enter button and ATV reboots..

Think I'm gonna have to get a powerline. Buffering issues with the Internet content like TVcatchup and Iplayer over wireless. Really annoying, as main reason I got it.
Fine when streaming from my laptop though.

Revels Mum & Sister
Updated to 4.4.4 and untethered running the XBMC Eden Beta. Works lovely :) I had a play with PLEX but just dont like it

I'm restoring and re-jailbreaking mine. Start afresh, Just going to install XBMC this time I think, leave out Plex and Nito TV
I kept getting Cache full message when streaming video before.

Where did people get most there help with this from? Im totally retarded with this! I've jailbroken it fine, installed XBMC on ATV and my Mac fine (do i need it on my Mac? they don't seem to be linked?) but thats as far as I've got. Oh and I've downloaded some plugin that will have iPlayer apparently.
I can't seem to find anything on XBMC, none of my movies or music (not that I'm too fussed as ATV will still play that), cant seem to link it with my Macbook at all, don't know what to do with the plugin ive downloaded etc.....

RIP Dan
You need to go to videos in ATV and add, then browse SMB and workgroup should come up and your Macs name, double click and point it to the folders on your mac which you have you movies etc in. These folders need to be shared and SMB enabled on the Mac.

That is how I understand it but mine won't work as it doesn't see my mac.

I hate technology and it hates me.

Where did people get most there help with this from? Im totally retarded with this! I've jailbroken it fine, installed XBMC on ATV and my Mac fine (do i need it on my Mac? they don't seem to be linked?) but thats as far as I've got. Oh and I've downloaded some plugin that will have iPlayer apparently.
I can't seem to find anything on XBMC, none of my movies or music (not that I'm too fussed as ATV will still play that), cant seem to link it with my Macbook at all, don't know what to do with the plugin ive downloaded etc.....

If your having problems with XBMC: http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?f=137

Plug ins: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW-TO:Install_an_add-on_from_a_zip_file_on_ATV2

A
lthough, whole site appears to be down atm.

I had that once mate. Restarted comp, re ran Seas0n pass and it worked second time.
Restart > plug in the apple TV, check its recognised in itunes, then just quit itunes, leaving ATV plugged in, and just run seas0n pass

RIP Dan

Jesus, I started to have a look around it seems that XBMC and Lion are not that happy with each other, are the rest of you with XBMC running it OK with Lion and ATV2? If so how are you sharing on XBMC on ATV?

Its like being back at fcuking work looking at the fixes and coding etc.

Anyone with the iPlayer type apps (BBC/ITV/Chan4), are you apple to Mirror/airplay these from an iPad2 to ATV?

I can test when I get home, but it's something I've not tried yet.

Mercedes
Anyone with the iPlayer type apps (BBC/ITV/Chan4), are you apple to Mirror/airplay these from an iPad2 to ATV?

I can test when I get home, but it's something I've not tried yet.

Yes, same as you tube, any video basically

1.2 Clio Dynamique
I'm really thinking about getting ATV and im about to open my wallet can any tell me pros and cons

I see there's an untethered available for 4.4.4 (I'm on 4.3).

Has anyone updated to this yet? XBMC ok on it?

irrc, the only advantage to me moving to 4.4.4 is for mirroring?

Revels Mum & Sister
I noticed this as well Ronnie. Doesnt 4.4.4 have Mirroring as well for iPad and iPhone 4S or was that in an earlier build?

Audi S1
Does anyone experience issues with IF? For example, you click on a film and then it waits, states working then just doesn't load?