ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Attention Nurburgring pilots (any track really) - Some advise required if you please

Lionel Richie
Re: Attention Nurburgring pilots (any track really) - Some advise required if you ple

whilst I agree they dont need it, can you explain why Fred??

Also, the list of motorsports that you have listed that dont use them, you say you could list more, but cant remember..... which F1 and WRC cars have you worked on? Must be more exciting than oil changes on clio's!!

putting a lubricant near a friction system that isn't temperature safe (yes it says "safe to 1000degC" on the tin) but as you probably would've seen it turns to liquid and can technically get onto the friction surfaces, unlikley but it could happen, there are other "opinions" out there such as the copper grease expands rubber etc but if that was the case kwickfit would've caused a few hundred thousand car crashes!! haha

name one facotry new car that has copper grease on the pads?

Top end motorsport isn't all glamour and seeing the world, its cool for the first few months/season, but it gets old really quick, flying and crap hotels isn't my idea of fun and i was only involved in STCC/Rally then moved onto some prototype F1/one make stuff testing which was cool, i do more than oil changes on clios, by the way can you remember what power your old clio engine made??