ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

audi + eibach + nikon d90 :)

Renaultsport Clio 197
installed the springs yesterday... yes it 'could' go lower, but the 4cm that H&R advertise was just too much, I barely manage to drive normaly with eibachs on the poor streets here. The springs will settle a tad (as everyone knows)

no other mods except tints all around and custom plates

forum1.jpg

forum2.jpg

forum3.jpg

miniature

forum4.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Chris enlighten me on "Fed-Spec", Smaller profile tyres and a couple more cm's down and it should be spot on

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Car looks great and great pics too!

I love the style of the front plate strangely lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Chris enlighten me on "Fed-Spec", Smaller profile tyres and a couple more cm's down and it should be spot on

Federal Spec. US Bumpers. It's law in the US to have amber/red running lights and/or reflectors along the sides. Also, it has the shorter rear plate recess.

Seems a bit weird, considering where Montenegro is.

Renaultsport Clio 197
the car is a US-import chris :)
I could find a quattrro tfsi model with all the options here, and this one was quite cheaper than anything here in Montenegro so I bit the bullet and I don't regret it.
The side-markers will be painted soon.
As for the smaller profile tyres and lowering the car even more, it's not an option now.I already have to drive with 4 eyes open in order not to bend the rims on these roads. 234/40 R18 is not shabby I think :)