ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Clio Dynamique S Project - midlands - coilovered - MASSIVELY PIC HEAVY!

Oooo. More mk3 owners now on the scene. Brilliant. Do you have a project thread Matt??

Tom/Kieran. I finally tracked down a set of RS 197 front seats in a Norfolk scrappy yesterday. Picked them up and fitted them and I am in love with them! Check my thread :p

They also gave me the rears in the price I paid for the fronts when I was only quoted for the fronts online so I now have two sets of RS 197 rear seats lol. 1 set is for sale if any of you are interested.

I averaged 42.8mpg on the 300 mile trip in my 1.2 doing 65-75mph most of the way.

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Average is around 55mpg that's with town driving too :) but like a dumbass yesterday, I reset the whole system insead if the trip milage :( so know it's reconfiguring everything lol. NEWBIE MISTAKES!!

O ok then, well I got my Whole HID kit today :p also my custom mats are coming too, sp they shall be getting put in the car :p

Fitted my wind deflectors yesterday too :p god they look good!

Wow, 55 is fantastic, super jealous! haha its too easy to do!:p Ooh what colour HID have you gone for? 4300, 5000, or 6000?:) I do love my wind deflectors too:)

Oooo. More mk3 owners now on the scene. Brilliant. Do you have a project thread Matt??

Tom/Kieran. I finally tracked down a set of RS 197 front seats in a Norfolk scrappy yesterday. Picked them up and fitted them and I am in love with them! Check my thread :p

They also gave me the rears in the price I paid for the fronts when I was only quoted for the fronts online so I now have two sets of RS 197 rear seats lol. 1 set is for sale if any of you are interested.

I averaged 42.8mpg on the 300 mile trip in my 1.2 doing 65-75mph most of the way.

LOVE YOUR SEATS! You're such an mpg ***** dude;) can't wait till my clio is happy again, silly leaky shock's mean i've failed my MOT, hopefully this time next week i'll have my new shock's on and an MOT certificate in hand:)

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Yep AP shocks dude, both rears leaking:( nope, I'm a good few months over the 2yr warranty, not a happy bunny but these things happen I guess!

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Unfortunately not a small amount, AP rear shocks are around £90 each, aah well, at least my car will be perfect after though

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
mk2's are where its at :p will try organise a mini Nuneaton meet one night and have abit of food. the beef eater me thinks :approve:

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Sounds like a plan to me, I'll get us a big discount at the beef eater too, Nuffield membership;)

raz, is that your name? Know of any friendly MOT testers around nuneaton mate?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Sounds like a plan to me, I'll get us a big discount at the beef eater too, Nuffield membership;)

raz, is that your name? Know of any friendly MOT testers around nuneaton mate?
get it upto my work place , we can do friendly mots LOL , decatts * cough * my proper name is ryan but raz is what im more likely to respond to ;) haha, I have my Nuffield membership still, need to start going again when I have time. drop me a PM and i'll give you the details for my work place.

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
get it upto my work place , we can do friendly mots LOL , decatts * cough * my proper name is ryan but raz is what im more likely to respond to ;) haha, I have my Nuffield membership still, need to start going again when I have time. drop me a PM and i'll give you the details for my work place.

You have a PM:) I'm at Nuffield almost everyday dude, you'll have to come down:)

Yeah thought u were gonna snap them up lol

me too, surprise surprise! How's your car coming along?:)

Superleggera'd MK3
Not done anything recently except curbing an alloys by getting stuck on a speed bump.....dont ask :(

Got mot this month so wanna see it through that before i do anything else mate. Not sure i will be spending much more anyway lol gotta save for a house

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Oww you walls, been racing chavs in saxo's have we?;)

after my experience today, good idea, make sure you have funds spare just in case! Oooh, parties at yours then pal!!

Superleggera'd MK3
Nah, had to try get over a hugeeee speed bump in york and yeah, just failed massively lol. You dont really realise how low it is till you come up against some speedbumps. LOL partys at mine......might be a while....ive currently got £0 saved up! Btw, where did u get your mats from again?

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Nah, had to try get over a hugeeee speed bump in york and yeah, just failed massively lol. You dont really realise how low it is till you come up against some speedbumps. LOL partys at mine......might be a while....ive currently got £0 saved up! Btw, where did u get your mats from again?

Oh you wally, what're you like!

Well you better get saving then, no excuses!!!!;)

I bought my mats off ebay pal:)

Thank you for the detailing today mate.. If anyone lives in the west midlands or close to Nuneaton I would recommend Tom any day!

My tatty old black paintwork is now free of cat scratches and swirls and looks and feels like glass!

photolwj.jpg

Thanks again buddy!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
haha good lad ;) , yeah but i want a rear wiper blank... but that means the black crap will cover it stoping my view :eek:

its going alright, engine ready to drop out tommorow after iv decatted a jag diesel haha :evil:

Superleggera'd MK3
Tom.....come sort my car out. Its a sorry state of afairs! Will pay you with compliments on your car......cheers

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
haha good lad ;) , yeah but i want a rear wiper blank... but that means the black crap will cover it stoping my view :eek: its going alright, engine ready to drop out tommorow after iv decatted a jag diesel haha :evil:

Haha i don't mess about;) I couldn't live without my rear wiper, not sure you can either...DERV. Haha decatted diesel jag? oh god:banghead:

Tom.....come sort my car out. Its a sorry state of afairs! Will pay you with compliments on your car......cheers

Haha if only the equipment I use to detail was free ey;) In the process of getting myself business cards printed, may need to change my cliosport name soon:)

Superleggera'd MK3
lol fine.....I will pay you with a pint :) Yeah man. Plus, since your new, you can give discount so you can practice on some cars.....ie mine! :) If you need a logo/any graphic design print media done.....look no further ;)

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
lol fine.....I will pay you with a pint :) Yeah man. Plus, since your new, you can give discount so you can practice on some cars.....ie mine! :) If you need a logo/any graphic design print media done.....look no further ;)

Haha generous bugger you are!;) I'm already on my 6th car now, Kiefer's y'day was the 5th and he was super happy with the result! haha Kiefer got a hefty discount, i'm doing it at 'mates rates' until I need more supplies and start up the business properly so feel free to pass my details around, i'm willing to travel!

Haha i know your the design man;) I've just bought my West Mids Sticker's, feel so cool!

Superleggera'd MK3
Haha well I am travelling up to Brum on 26th (think its fri) if your free ;) pm me what you charging etc. Haha also....yeah u must be cool now u got a sticker.

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Haha well I am travelling up to Brum on 26th (think its fri) if your free ;) pm me what you charging etc. Haha also....yeah u must be cool now u got a sticker.

Well i'm sure I can fit you in on Saturday 27th pal:) Pm on it's way nowwwwwww

You're only jealous, i'm the cooliest.

Superleggera'd MK3
Ah no can do bud, off to watch Birmingham Ipswich on the 27th! Also......ive got 2 east midlands stickers y0! Now whos cool

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Haha i don't mess about;) I couldn't live without my rear wiper, not sure you can either...DERV. Haha decatted diesel jag? oh god:banghead:
yes lol, it sounded awsome tbh. the guy said take the back boxes out aswell so all it is now is subaru noises and turbo whistle. im suprised tbh .... for a jag derv.

btw got the van engine out.... what a mission and a half.

might need your help when i do dave's 172 in june :) . ideally need to paint correct and refine it in one day as decon and other bits will take a day tbh.

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
yes lol, it sounded awsome tbh. the guy said take the back boxes out aswell so all it is now is subaru noises and turbo whistle. im suprised tbh .... for a jag derv.

btw got the van engine out.... what a mission and a half.

might need your help when i do dave's 172 in june :) . ideally need to paint correct and refine it in one day as decon and other bits will take a day tbh.

Haha wow, that really is something different to do to a diesel jag!

Ah well done dude:) I bet it was a HUGE pain in the ass!

No probs at all, I want to be doing as much detailing and paint correction work as possible:)