ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Clio Dynamique S Project - midlands - coilovered - MASSIVELY PIC HEAVY!

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Lovely car mate! Im also from the West Mids too! :)

I love the blue lights on the front mate, how much are they?

West Mids is the best, will have to sort a meet!:) Thanks dude, my ice blue SMD LED side lights were around £3 from eBay!

Nice car man!!

Where did you get the renault sport badge on the side of your car? Looks AWESOME! link please

Really glad you like it mate:) I bought it off a guy on eBay, haven't seen any on there since, very hard to get hold of it seems, think i got a lucky find!;)

Lovely car! Great colour. Even better that you're from the west mids

Thanks dude! Will have to arrange a meet at star city!

great stuff! i love reading this and catching up on what you've done

I'm trying to update it as much as possible:) Glad you're enjoying my updates!

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Minor update:

I have a set of 197 front seats for sale in great condition!

http://bit.ly/10BoT37

Any questions, queries or offers, feel free to post on this thread, PM me, eBay message me or contact me on: 07889335241

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Slight update, I'm buying a new car towards the end of September so the Clio will be up for sale. I'm unsure whether it'll be for sale as standard or as it stands modified at the moment, a bit of detail for anyone interested:

Firstly, the car is in fantastic condition, cleaned weekly & DA'd every few months, the interior is spotless as is the paintwork!

Grey 2006 mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
62,000 miles with full service history
Belt change has been completed last year at 57,000
Hankook Ventus Prime 2 tyres - fronts 7mm, rears 5mm
immaculate canasta alloy wheels
Projector Headlights
Air Conditioning
Electric Mirrors
MOT expires April 14
tax expires October 13

As it currently stands:

AP coilovers - fronts have covered 12k miles - rears replaced 3 months ago as faulty so have done no more than 1k miles
Custom-Made Spax rear springs - allows you to go lower if you wish!
20mm eibach hub-centric spacers all round
Renault Sport 197 silver door bullets
Renault Sport 197 steering wheel trim
Renault Sport 197 floor mats
Renault Sport 197 front grille
Team Heko Wind Deflectors
Sony BlueTooth 2700 head-unit
Vibe Slick 5 component speakers & tweeters throughout the car
silvervision bulbs all round
SMD LED side lights
Osram night-breaker plus headlight bulbs

Any questions do feel free to ask, I can be contacted anytime on: 07889335241
located: CV11 6AP

£4195 as it stands with all modifications fully DA'd and valeted prior to your viewing
£3495 with everything out back to standard.

Tom.

Last edited:
Slight update, I'm buying a new car towards the end of September so the Clio will be up for sale. I'm unsure whether it'll be for sale as standard or as it stands modified at the moment, a bit of detail for anyone interested:

Firstly, the car is in fantastic condition, cleaned weekly & DA'd every few months, the interior is spotless as is the paintwork!

Grey 2006 mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
62,000 miles with full service history
Belt change has been completed last year at 57,000
Hankook Ventus Prime 2 tyres - fronts 7mm, rears 5mm
immaculate canasta alloy wheels
Projector Headlights
Air Conditioning
Electric Mirrors
MOT expires April 14
tax expires October 13

As it currently stands:

AP coilovers - fronts have covered 12k miles - rears replaced 3 months ago as faulty so have done no more than 1k miles
Custom-Made Spax rear springs - allows you to go lower if you wish!
20mm eibach hub-centric spacers all round
Renault Sport 197 silver door bullets
Renault Sport 197 steering wheel trim
Renault Sport 197 floor mats
Renault Sport 197 front grille
Team Heko Wind Deflectors
Sony BlueTooth 2700 head-unit
Vibe Slick 5 component speakers & tweeters throughout the car
silvervision bulbs all round
SMD LED side lights
Osram night-breaker plus headlight bulbs

Any questions do feel free to ask, I can be contacted anytime on: 07889335241
located: CV11 6AP

£4195 as it stands with all modifications fully DA'd and valeted prior to your viewing
£3495 with everything out back to standard.

Tom.

If you were to strip it back I may be interested on the coilovers and the bullets.

Only issue I have with the coilovers are if my insurance company would insure me with them on.

PM me a price that you'd be wanting for them if you were to take them off.

Cheers

Hi guys,

Next came a 'Renault Sport' steering wheel trim, followed shortly after by some 'Renault Sport' mats which to this day still look like new..maybe something to do with me meticulously cleaning my car every week without fail!

photo1_zps020ab495.jpg
Cheers,
Tom.
Where did you get the sport trim? It looks Wicked!!!

renault clio mk3
just read the entirety of this thread, just picked up my clio the other day and already got a few mods in mind, combine that with the suggestions ive seen on here, and im gonna need a bank loan xD, would be interested to hear what you guys think to a few i have in mind

Golf
Haha:tongueout:
I forgot to mention, it's induction kitted which despite being just 98bhp 1.4, gives it a nice purrr, by all means it doesn't increase power, but makes it stand out from other mk3's, doesn't sound chavvy at all and i'm glad i bought it!
Also forgot to mention, i'm on the look out for some 197/200 front+rear seats + door cards, i'd love to have the chunkier seats:smile:
What induction kit did you have? And did it sound really loud?

Renault Clio 1.4 16v
hi everyone

I'm new to the whole fourm seen and have just recently joined Clio.net, I'm looking in purchasing a Renault Clio mk3 1.4 dynamique s ( I know not the best model but is all I can afford at the moment) I have a few ideas of what I want to do with it such as upgrade the hifi system and lower it and stick alloy wheels on it ect but just wanted to know if any of you guys had any other recommendations I could do or what sort of brands that would suit the car and any pictures of what you had done to yours. any help would be most appreciated

Regards
Alex

I wonder what the new car he bought in 2013 was? Anyway rich kid tom deserted all us poor Clio lads and was last seen at a piston heads meet in his new M4. Though apparently he's moved on from that as well now.