ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

audi r8 wheel coffee table

B

Brown.

Thats the wankiest thing i have ever seen!!! would have been better just the rim. and a lot larger diameter glass.... thats never gonna sell

ValverInBits
they have some of these wheel coffee tables in a the pub in silverstone. Only they have F1 wheels.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
reminds me of that top gear episode where jezza does this with a ferrari engine.

1850 - oh no ta!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
That was like Jermemy Clarkston when they bought the old porshces and tried to make money from them after being ragged, he took the engine out of an old 928 i beleive and made it a coffee table, it looked the b****cks

Last edited:
  ITB BG 182
at that price i think ive just found a way of selling these bloody khan wheels that i hate with a passion.

shame couldve turned out nice....whats the white cylindrical thing below it?! why not just the wheel? and the price is stupid

tiTTy & SV650
There's a guy on here who makes alloy wheel tables, Scottish lad, think he had a Liquid yellow 182 or something. Geo?

1.2 MK2 PH2
ideas nice, i think it would look better if it was just the wheel and the glass, the base makes it terrible, even stand it on 4stud legs would b better!!

i should work for ikea a tell the!

M2 Competition
Whenever ive had tyres in the back of the car they stink of rubber, its not a nice smell... this would smell surely??

Evo 8 Jap Crap
w**k

Rather have a V8 coffee table :D

v8coffeetable.jpg

led.jpg

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
^^thats alot better, like the Porsche 928 engine Coffee table clarkson made :)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
To be fair about the price, I bet a brand new R8 19" rear and tyre is probably the jolly side of £1k.

Dan