ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi S3 Vs 172/182

MINI JCW
ian 182 said:
A comparison like this is likened to a saxo keeping up with a 182.We all know the clio is the nicer car but it does'nt stop lesser cars snapping at your heals...

ian

I couldnt have put it any better myself

Nippy white cup
I saw one on Sunday at the petrol station....short of dark grey..very subtle...sounded v nice too

Chris

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
The missus has driven all sort Porsces, Ferraris lambos etc and she test drove an RS4.. Said it was the best car she has driven was awsome..!

MINI JCW
^^
I agree, very tempting. spend £500 for 270bhp and you a car that should hit 100 in around 13.5secs

Der Panzer
Newer ones have a 6 gear box which is appealing after the 182 making my ears bleed daily. Maybe that's just Iron Maiden - Rock In Rio cranked to 11 though. :rasp:

182BG
I had a play with one (private road of course) with my 172 Cup, couldn't catch up with him but he couldn't lose me either. On the straight he easily pulled away.... to be honest i don't think he was trying very hard :)

Der Panzer
I has the same when I tangoed with one, stayed with him but I don't think he was trying so I stopped trying. :eek:

Clio 182
I had a play with one last night and from 0-90 he pulled 1 car length on me, yeah....really rapid, lol