ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aussie 182 Cup

Clio 182
Hi all,
Thought I'd join up based on some of the really good "how to" guides which I have been reading over the past couple of days. Bought a 182 Cup in March this year and loving every minute of it. Previous car was a Megane 250 Cup Trophee, but in many ways I prefer the Clio based on the sheer fun factor for not a lot of money!

She scrubs up well for 13 years and 140,000km on the clock. No mods, but I am trying to get a set of reasonably priced Turinis - shipping to the other side of the world isn't exactly cheap!

Cheers!

Joel.

20171229_143424.thumb.jpg.3786cd41d59dec0de9113abb9a14e8f0.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
looks lovely matey, enjoying the industrial decay setting of the pic too, took a pic of mine years back somewhere similar, if a few miles from you.....flol!

15440182760_a5bfa2de6a_o.jpg

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Hey Joel, make sure you also sign up to OzRenaultSport and try to make it to many of the events in NSW. [emoji106]