ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autocar - A must read for all Cup owners

All I will say is that the Cup is raced alongsied of Lamborghinis, Nobles, M3 and the eventuall winner a 911 Gt3 the article is well worth reading, basically they love the Cup but it doesnt have enough grunt at the top end...

I arent bragging about the performance of the Cup just saying that all Cup owners will smile when they read what is wrote...I did!

VW Potato

i know the Clio took an early bath and went home on the first day, but look what it went home with: the M3 and the Lambo!

Interestingly, those two cars went home because theyre went good enough; the Clio went home because it was so good that you then wanted something even faster (and not because it was dynamically bad in anyway). And that my friends, is an astonishing achievement in such vaunted company.

Big up to the Cup.

g

Just read this article in this weeks autocar - it amazes me how our ickle clios keep getting grouped with such mega f*cking ace supercars!!!

Full line up - TVR, M3, Lambo, 911, Evo 8, caterham, RS Focus, Noble M12, VX220, and.......a clio cup!!!! Great.

Who cares what stage it got kicked out at - what an achievement to even make the shortlist of "the 10 greatest drivers cars in Britain today".

Makes me smile very big smiles......