ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aux cable in Clio 182

Clio 172
Hi there,

Ive done alot of googling and searching through the clio sport forum but cant seem to find a good answer

Now what i want to do is wire in a 3.5mm audio jack to the CD changer plug in the back of the head unit as it will be alot cheraper than going the connect2 route.

Can anyone advice me as i beleive that the plug for the cd changer will have 4 feeds for sound and possibly a switch feed

Many Thanks

Clio 172
Yer i have read that one all the way through but theres no explaination about wiring it up to the head unit.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
There is mate, it was me who made the thread.you simply plug the block into the back of the headunit, easy peasy

Clio 172
oh yer of course that easy but where did you get the lead from and how did you make it? I mean the rca with the block connector on the other end