ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back once again with the ill behaviour...

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Well now!

The pirate makes his return...

Hope everyone is safe and well amongst this utter s**t show we find ourselves in.

Back again to CS, of course i’m going to be back in a 182 in the summer.

Still at the boating (although currently on sick leave) and been with SJ for nearing three years now so life is pretty good at the moment! Of course i’ve attached a picture (

Glad to be back.

Pirate😘

Attachments

• 5EF3EB86-4DCD-47EF-A170-9D298BDA4D7A.jpeg
    5EF3EB86-4DCD-47EF-A170-9D298BDA4D7A.jpeg
    422.3 KB · Views: 302

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome back to the fold! As much as the tinder tales will be missed, it’s nice to see you’ve found the one.

Don’t ditch us this time

Clio 197,with megan'
It always baffles me, when there are rows over the keyboards on twitter book/facetwat. Why can't people talk to each other, rather than block/throw insults.I suppose when you are over 80 years old, these things seem a irrelevant.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It always baffles me, when there are rows over the keyboards on twitter book/facetwat. Why can't people talk to each other, rather than block/throw insults.I suppose when you are over 80 years old, these things seem a irrelevant.
Obviously I can’t speak for everyone, but I really like Danny. Nice chap and an awesome sense of humour.

but he has zero filter and when my sister/elderly relatives/customers are on my facetwat, I can’t subject them to his abuse.

997.1, Caddy, e208
Danny the f**king pirate.
Well I never, surely this calls for the pics of your gf thread to make a commerative return, if only for tonight.....
(Don't be a stranger)
I want to take this chance, risk it all for you
Knowing what I'm gonna do
If only for tonight (Don't be a stranger)
I want it all from you tonight.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

Worry ye not. I’m the same in person young Arthur.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Save us all the f**king grief and just swing the ban hammer, Yogi😘😂

You laugh, but you’re on 14 expired and 9 permanent aswell 🤣 Dust off the posh suit for the cheerio party.....

If a member gets to the exalted position of accumulating enough for “regal exit”, it’s a discussion between all 12 or so Mods and Admin, before Admin make the final call.

We do live in some form of democracy it seems. 😂😂

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
You laugh, but you’re on 14 expired and 9 permanent aswell 🤣 Dust off the posh suit for the cheerio party.....

If a member gets to the exalted position of accumulating enough for “regal exit”, it’s a discussion between all 12 or so Mods and Admin, before Admin make the final call.

We do live in some form of democracy it seems. 😂😂

What can i say, @Tom used to get diamond hard for giving me points. I was set up i tells ya.😂