ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back once again with the ill behaviour...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
There he is.. The specky hotdog himself.. Evening, Benton!
Hello there. I can’t fully remember who you are, but I’m getting a vision of damp socks. Again it’s probably coincidence.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You laugh, but you’re on 14 expired and 9 permanent aswell 🤣 Dust off the posh suit for the cheerio party.....

If a member gets to the exalted position of accumulating enough for “regal exit”, it’s a discussion between all 12 or so Mods and Admin, before Admin make the final call.

We do live in some form of democracy it seems. 😂😂
I've no idea who made the decision to rescind my perma ban but @jon R hard a hard on for my points list!

Revels was a good guy Dan would PM me then give me points, @Tom another ruthless man, fully deserved, on my part of the Scottish contingent abuse of CS over a number of years!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I've no idea who made the decision to rescind my perma ban but @jon R hard a hard on for my points list!

Revels was a good guy Dan would PM me then give me points, @Tom another ruthless man, fully deserved, on my part of the Scottish contingent abuse of CS over a number of years!
They’re no gony shag ye, Kev. 🤣

Reactions: Tom