ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Barnett's ph2 odyssey first car

Looks nice! BTW when you took the "clio" badge off, how did you fill the gaps or am I missing something haha
and try not to get polish on the insert! have to take off the entire bumper again just to re-spray it lol

Arctic 182FF
Haha yeah I saw you!! I didnt wave though as you would have thought a chubby grinning r****d was trying to come onto you (wasnt in the Clio)

Haha yeah wouldn't really know what was going on if you weren't in your clio.

Did you spray your front bumper insert yourself?

Want to get mine done but im unsure whether to send it to SS or do it myself (did my own doorstrips)

No I got them sprayed professionally by richwilkins50 on here, he did a great job for a great price too.

Looks nice! BTW when you took the "clio" badge off, how did you fill the gaps or am I missing something haha
and try not to get polish on the insert! have to take off the entire bumper again just to re-spray it lol

Thanks :) I haven't filled the gaps, it may just look like they have been filled from certain angles haha. I took the badge off, sprayed it, then my mum binned it whilst it was drying and I haven't got around to redoing it yet, it's on my list. :p
I managed to get the insert out without taking off the bumper, wasn't too hard either, took me about 5/10 minutes to pop all the clips out :)

LOL was only a quick scan :eek: Barely seen them on this pic
2013-02-18_14-44-04_799_zpsb1d245c1.jpg

Only 5/10 mins?! Do you have the two bits that fit inside of the bumper? Its like the stuff you get in packages, minds blanked and forgot what its called lol.
It took me and my mate about an hour or so to take mine off after 3 screws rounded and seized haha

Arctic 182FF
I'm talking about removing the rear bumper insert, are we talking about the same thing? Or did you mean something else? Weren't any screws in mine, it was just like removing the front grill but easier to get out.

Arctic 182FF
Ah right I see, why did you bother taking the bumper off? didn't even need to jack it up (and it's pretty low), just got myself under the bumper and popped all the clips out.