ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Batmobile

80MPG BEEZA
Hey finally got my car back on the road and i thought i would inflict my car upon you all and dont go ahhh a 1.2 because you will be quite wrong i'm not silly enough to just go plonk a sport badge on!

DSC_0057.gif

DSC_0056.gif

full mods would include full k-tec kombat kit, 17" fox evo 4's,blahdy blah blah and a full 172 conversion soon to come would be 17" konig unknowns on toyo R88's k-tec turbo conversion maybe a hint of nos

you'll catch me driving around at night catching villains

MKIII 138
Hey finally got my car back on the road and i thought i would inflict my car upon you all and dont go ahhh a 1.2 because you will be quite wrong i'm not silly enough to just go plonk a sport badge on!

ok but you are silly enough to put it on the wrong side and not put it on straight.

shatmobile

Racing Blue 182
Dont like the front bumper but I do like modded cars, expecialy when the engine is done too.

You got any pics of engine transplant?

turbo converstion sounds good

80MPG BEEZA
there isnt a renault badge on other side so it looked lonely and i didnt want it sitting straight under clio its on straight! i'm in the process of getting my head polished (lol) and waiting on carbon fibre cover silicone joint and pipercross black mamba will have transplant pics when its done :)

80MPG BEEZA
got about £1500 back in competition winnings this year mostly for doing all the work myself and got my pic waken with race x model simone oh she's hot stuff other then that she eats petrol like it was apple juice

C4 Grand Picasso
Nice work, especially like the engine plans. Agree with Sport182, I like the look of everything except the front bumper, not that my opinion matters much cos it aint my car.

Monaco 172
lose the front bumper and the sport badge and i'll like it, how much did the 2ltr conv. cost?

And what competions have you won??????

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
heard it you blew up ur gearbox on way to trax due to leaving in the 1.2 box:S

anyway...saw it at bish bash...not my cuppa tea at all sorry!

80MPG BEEZA
i got the engine from matt with the clio tt cost me 1800 for engine gearbox driveshafts ecu wiring loom brakes manifold :) gearbox went though due to lack of oil - points at local garage which never checked it! - got new gearbox in now :( in total around 2000-2500 for doing a conversion seems abit quicker then my mates 172 though? and he aint fat...

for the front bumper its abit weird getting a good photo is hard but when u see it flying down a street it looks awesome cant describe it i gave my mate ago and i was like hell yea , comps i won have been a few local ones A1 performance centre, motorworld "witton castle", Bish-cruise in association with ripspeed, may have got to a few more but it's been of the road a good 2 month even missed trax which i'm still pretty annoyed about :(

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looks well - not 100% to my own taste but the main thing is - it's your car and you like it :)

80MPG BEEZA
nah it had the 2.0 gearbox in just lack of oil apparently almost dry it started jumping out of 5th so i had 2 turn back pissed just got round corner from home lost 3rd 4th and 5th then it locked up :( nah isnt some peoples cup of tea i'm not done withi it yet but this is more of a espresso black and strong :evil:

80MPG BEEZA
lol i just realised if you stare long enough the bottom grills look like a nasty smile weerrgghh its tripping me out now i'll be afraid to go out to my car incase it tries to eat me...maybe adding a long rubber tongue would look good?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
not my cuppa fish. the thing i like about the 172's are the fact they don't look that special.

but at least it goes well...and you kept the 16v badges on there!

Good lad! :evil:

80MPG BEEZA
maybe a set of horns would do the trick or some big flames from somewere i need something that blows it totally into the next world clio styling is way to complicated

80MPG BEEZA
lots of 172/182 owners say its not there cup of tea wouldnt really matter if it was because my kit doesnt fit the sport model with the arches being wider! lol and black is best