ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 5: Hardline

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Never thought I would read someone comparing BF Hardline to CSGO [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Stranger things can happen! You know what I mean though - the fluidity and arguably the 'simplicity' of the likes of CS:GO - really shine with K&M.

Some FPSs can be over complicated for not much gain. I'd rather have the myriad of inputs for ARMA3 - because they feel necessary - than a slightly cumbersome set of key presses in the likes of Hardline.

I just couldn't be arsed sneaking up, unseen and either tasering the bloke or intimidating him with my badge whilst still aiming at him and his buddies. I just preferred shooting the fu**er. :wink:

I actually loved the sneaking up bit! I had to play the game twice though in order to get all of the "suspects" and to get all of the evidence, as much for the trophy as for the enjoyment, but that's just me, I guess I can see where people would get bored of that

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Stranger things can happen! You know what I mean though - the fluidity and arguably the 'simplicity' of the likes of CS:GO - really shine with K&M.

Some FPSs can be over complicated for not much gain. I'd rather have the myriad of inputs for ARMA3 - because they feel necessary - than a slightly cumbersome set of key presses in the likes of Hardline.

I just couldn't be arsed sneaking up, unseen and either tasering the bloke or intimidating him with my badge whilst still aiming at him and his buddies. I just preferred shooting the fu**er. :wink:
I get what your're saying though, I have ARMA 2 of which I have played 10 mins because its very intimidating to start when you have no prior experience - especially because of all the different controls.

On the other hand I have CSGO which I have played about 1700hrs because its simple and easy to get the hang of quickly. Games with alot of different things going on get me very paranoid and Im s**t at them haha

I used to be decent with a controller, after playing CSGO for 2yrs going back on the Xbox to play battlefield is incredibly difficult