ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 5: Hardline

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
EA Access version now available. Its 40GB+. 10 hours gameplay. Story mode is locked to just the first mission but the multiplayer is there in full.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I was set on getting this after loving the Beta but i am just going to wait til it gets cheap now. All the guys i play online BF with are sticking with 4 instead

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
If BF:BC2 was available on the XBOne with no changes at all (including graphics/sound/maps etc. etc.) it would by my favourite game on next gen. What they did with BF3 and BF4 was a joke in comparison to how good BC2 was.

Dice aren't even contributing to this Hardline game, it's purely EA and Visceral. The sooner Dice get on with BC3 the better. The community is crying out for it and has been for years now.

Mito Sportiva 135
BC2 was the most fun BF I've played - I enjoyed 4 but felt a bit sterile to play. Won't be getting Hardline though, just seems like they are trying to make BF into an annual franchise like COD. Not on my watch!!!

I've played the first mission on XboxOne (EA Access). I wasn't sure at first, but now I've finished it I want more.

Not played multiplayer yet.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
I'm on it just bought it add me on ps4 if you're good cus im rubbish [emoji23][emoji23] jonsm88

Clio williams / 172
G63C or something it was called someone dropped one and I picked up as out of ammo was really powerful but can find it to unlock myself?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well, after all the s**t reviews, all I'm hearing is how good this is from my mates and folk on messageboards.

WTF.

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
If you're struggling to get Camera Coins for the .300 Knockout, he's my method to getting it, i've managed to get all 15 in 7 matches.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
So I bought this today. I can't decide if I enjoy it or not.

I did the first "episode" of the campaign, nothing exciting happening. It's okay though, I will play through it.

Multiplayer, well, I played Conquest, the maps are tricky! But annoyed at the lack of detail sometimes, like the trees - why can't I run through them, don't make a jungly/woodland map and then render people unable to sneak through trees, FFS. Certainly tougher to get into than BF4 if you're a little late to the party, but it has a certain character to it. I'll try the other game modes soon, and see how fun they are.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I was considering getting this last night and I'm bored of my games at the moment. The premium editions is £38 on ps store, normal one is £27 I think. I'm just not sure as I wasn't overly keen on the demo.

Played bf4 campaign again on hard just to get the tags and weapons. Might play it again to try to get the high scores and all achievements.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Had it, couldn't get past a certain part which was a know bug that hasn't ever been fixed (if you get killed at the air field it just hangs)

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Bought it months back when it was 4 quid with Xbox Live gold. Cant complain cus it gives me something different to play and the multiplayer is more fun than 4 for me as I was shite at 4 for some reason.

Bought it months back when it was 4 quid with Xbox Live gold. Cant complain cus it gives me something different to play and the multiplayer is more fun than 4 for me as I was shite at 4 for some reason.
Likewise! I'm crap at the multiplayer in BF4 but I'm above average in this!

@Aaron.. i got killed a few times at the airfield, whilst in the aircraft and in the tank and it never froze/hang

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Likewise! I'm crap at the multiplayer in BF4 but I'm above average in this!

@Aaron.. i got killed a few times at the airfield, whilst in the aircraft and in the tank and it never froze/hang
Strange. I still get notifications regarding a post I made on the EA/Dice site for issues with it and they all say it's still ongoing.
Might just be PS4?

Either way, I don't miss it.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Bought it for peanuts on cdkeys. Started working my way through the single player stuff - but as with a lot of recent cross-platform titles, non-game pad inputs are a mess.

It's playable - just - but you really have to think about which button(s) you're pressing. Like flashing your badge and stuff. It doesn't lend itself well to K&M - which is a shame.

When you then return to the like of CS:GO - even for a few minutes - it's a breath of fresh air on how supple and slick an FPS can be.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Bought it for peanuts on cdkeys. Started working my way through the single player stuff - but as with a lot of recent cross-platform titles, non-game pad inputs are a mess.

It's playable - just - but you really have to think about which button(s) you're pressing. Like flashing your badge and stuff. It doesn't lend itself well to K&M - which is a shame.

When you then return to the like of CS:GO - even for a few minutes - it's a breath of fresh air on how supple and slick an FPS can be.
Never thought I would read someone comparing BF Hardline to CSGO [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk