ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BBPT and Clio’s

Clio v6

I get emails all the time from them. Mainly stuff about 5 GTs but its still new stuff even if it is for old crap LOL

Wheres all the new V6 stuff BB ?

I must admit they are probably the most polite tuning company around.

Clio v6

Speak of the devil. I just recieved this email.

11 November 2003 21:38 ??

Hi,
Launched today is an entirely new catalogue, devoted to non-16V Clio owners. Owners of the Mk1 Clio (1.2, 1.4 and RSi) can view and purchase many new service and performance orientated products from full stainless steel exhaust systems through to NGK spark plugs.
Along with these new cars, we now offer a larger selection of brand names in the performance industry. Scorpion and Magnex exhausts are now available on Clio, R5 and R19 vehicles as well as Koni suspension equipment, RAM-AIR induction kits, and lastly two great new brake disc designs from TAR*OX. The 40 groove and sport Japan discs look great behind any set of alloy wheels and really step up to the job of quite literally stopping your car on a penny.
But we are not stopping there, Coming soon are some cool new products including quickshift gear linkages, stainless steel induction kits, and an extensive new range of suspension and brake packages for 2004.

Regards,
Andy - BB Performance Tuning

http://www.bbperformancetuning.co.ukU color=#0000ffhttp://www.bbperformancetuning.co.uk/U

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

I just think... "Clio Sport . NET"...

BBPT have severe lack of products for "Clio Sport"... see where Im coming from....

Severe? I thought that they were spot on for any Clio 16V bits I needed. Remember, Renaultsport didnt just make 172s! :D

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Oh I know what your saying - ok let me rephrase - a lack of development for newer models.

Hows that. No offence to valver owners.

I guess that development costs are pretty high and perhaps people who tune new cars are in the minority? (cost, warranty etc) Theres a probably a big market for GT Turbo and 16V tuning gear, which will move towards the 172 when these owners move on as 172 residuals weaken.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Walks very slowly in Fatherteds direction... you can run, but you cant hide... muahahaha (cue evil laugh)....

;)

mk1 172

well, im sorry folks but i think bb are spot on !

i get emails off them all the time about new additions to their company and when i have dealt with them in the past they have always been great with everything from correspondence to quality.

long live bb !!! ( do i get some freebies now ) seriously folks, i would reccomend them to anybody

cheers

darswold

http://www.hillpower.co.ukwww.hillpower.co.uk We have recently made some new additions to our tuning range and now have more pictures on the site as well. Shortly we will be making an induction kit for the 1.4/1.6 16v engine, vehicle range Clio, Meganne, Laguna and Scenic (currently in development). Also a relocation induction kit for the early 1.2/1.4 8v engines.These products will go into the new products page when finished.

Clio 182 w/ cup packs

Quote: Originally posted by N.Hill on 13 November 2003

http://www.hillpower.co.ukwww.hillpower.co.uk We have recently made some new additions to our tuning range and now have more pictures on the site as well. Shortly we will be making an induction kit for the 1.4/1.6 16v engine, vehicle range Clio, Meganne, Laguna and Scenic (currently in development). Also a relocation induction kit for the early 1.2/1.4 8v engines.These products will go into the new products page when finished.

But no online prices...

Surley if a reply can be posted on a forum an e-mail can be sent. We are not evading the issue of prices on our web site and there are now some on. As I get the chance there will be more on there.