ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BBPT Turbo 16v Update & Nick Reads 16v!

172 sport,

nick

dont know whare you have tried but theres a renault breakers in basildon one in benfleet 01268 566755 and one in tilbury 01375 855511 ,for engines i usualy use nsec in hullbridge 01702 230268 the one in benfleet will most probably know what will or wont go

also i have a block n tackle trolley jacks, stands, piston clamps, two torque wrenches, high n low poundage etc etc so i dont see any probs .

the only one being getting it done by next weekend but shouldnt be too stressfull just a few late nights eh ,oh ahd plenty of tea;)

hope this will help ya out if not when ya know what ya want let me know and ill ask a few mates if they could get one

yogi

Si, of course im volunteering......but for a minimal cost..haha....sounds ace though!

Lou: im not a big fan of modern ford lumps.......im for anything pre CVH.....Kent, Pinto, BDA, Twin cam etc etc.....more fun to me....sad who?

Nick, the black box, if it has the HT leads comming out of it is the coilpack.....not seen one on an F7 though, only F4s

Nick, Im fine, been enhancing the sound of the Scoob, got rid of the weeny twin tailpipes and fitted something much more pleasing to the eye!(and the ears) This is the 2nd stage of my conversion...oh, and the credit cards willpower is getting decidedly wobbly on new wheels! We will have to meet up when youre up & running again & compare notes!

BMW 320d Sport

Chris I am thinking I might well need your help mate, Ive tried most of those scrappies, just not the Basildon one.

Ben Ive sourced the bits I need but that engine was definitely no F7 I dont think. The black box was more like a lunch box than a coil pack!

Scooby Ill look out for you if Im down your way then!