ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ben_Stevo172 - White Supercharged 172

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Black Gold Clio 182
Its a fuckin shed tbh. Right old shed.

Only joking Benjamin, youll have to take me for a spin again when its back ont road. Stop *****ing about now, get my Corsa in there for a re-paint next. :approve:

White Evo V
brilliant job matey! did you respray the car in your garage? :eek:

yup :)

Just polished the whole car today, flatted and buffed the wings, bonnet and bumpers and gave the full car another quick once over, Ive even amazed myself with the finish on the paintwork! Looks stunning!

Peugeot 308
Loving this thread, subscribed!

Everything you've done so far, is what I would do to a ph2!

Change that exhaust though :D ktec stealth?

Keep at it buddy

DMS

A thirsty 172
I don't think a Stealth would be right on this car.
A recess in the bumper would be better, and possibly a round slash cut tailpipe.
It's not like he's trying to hide the fact it's quick :p

White Evo V
I am thinking about a yozza system tbh. Either that or a recessed system cut into the bumper, maybe a slash tip? Il have to have a look around.

I have just been playing around with the car inside the garage today as I cant pull it out because of the snow, so I havnt managed to get any more bits painted!

I buffed and polished the whole car, flatted and buffed the headlights to get rid of all the plastic fade they had, they now look like new! Then I went to the local scrap yard and got loads of clips, trims and general bits and pieces I needed and cleaned and fitted them. Put the plate back on and adjusted the coilovers about an inch higher at the front. Its really starting to come together now:

DSC00264.gif

DSC00263.gif

DSC00261.gif

DSC00260.gif

DSC00257.gif

DSC00255.gif

DSC00253.gif

340i
This will look awesome when finished... END OF!!!!!!!!

Top work Ben :)

May be worth giving Fred a call about a Yozza exhaust, sure I heard he can spec them to how you want.. Noise and tail pipe wise

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
Absolutely amazing!!! great job on the painting. cant believe how fast you've turned this around!! one of the best lookin cars ive saw!!! well done!!

Black Gold Clio 182
Ben get Charv to make you some more plates with out the GB on, will look loads better, and some Silvatek bulbs for the lights .

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Literally have just ejaculated...Stunning car!

Out of interest, what grit paper did you use on the headlights?

Evo 8 MR
You know you wanna get a smaller plate for the front, you know maximum airflow to the intercooler and all that. ;)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
amazing mate loved this car before the white came along, just looks so fresh now!!

200 Gordini
I cant believe i didn't know what you have been doing since Trax, just read the whole thread and this is a stunner.

Cant wait to see this finished.

White Evo V
Just a few teaser pics ;)

I am now just painting the spoiler and door mouldings as we speak then later this afternoon/evening once their dry I can get it all built up and polished in the garage. Cant wait just to see it finished! Its been a long and hard 5-6weeks!

DSC00266.gif

DSC00268.gif

White Evo V
Wow, awesome man ! :cool: Very nearly there now :)

Hows my spoiler ? you had a chance to spray it yet ?

I have next weekend off work and now my car is finished il paint it next sat/sun. If you drop me a pm with a contact number then il call you as soon as its finished. :)

Looks awesome, cann't wait to see this when all the bodywork is back on :)

You will in literally 10 mins when the pics have uploaded! ;)

will you paint mine white too? :lol:

LOL! Really couldnt do it again, its been a very very hard 5 weeks or so, every bit of spare time has been put into it and ive been totally knackered everyday at work! Some nights ive been in the garage till 3am and then starting work at 6am - Hardcore ;)
Altogether its taken me about 70 hours I reckon??

Status
Not open for further replies.