ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best price for 182

Went into my local Renault dealer saturday to enquire about a 182. They have a list price of £14,800 iirc, and I wanted the cup suspension pack and 6 disc changer (which they wanted £400 for :eek: )

I managed to get £1000 knocked of the price pretty easily, so £13,800 plus the sus pack (£200) and then changer (£400 which Ill want free!) which is £14,400 which is the options free and £400 off in reality.

But what kinda price has everyone else been getting them for? What can I do to get a good deal.

Thanks in advance.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.

I think http://www.barkerspreston.com/ had them for about 12K with both packs. not about the other bits. This is the price I am working of for when I get one in a few months time. I know a lot of other guys on here have some good sites etc... good luck mate!

clio 182 black /gold

I bought my 05 reg 182 in black with clio cup body kit on for £12400 OTR with a tank of fuel. Arnold Clark wigan.01942 225565 Micheal Banks sorted it out.

[Edited by Leeshez on 23 May 2005 at 10:54am]

Thanks for the replies. The dealer I went to (Olympian Renault, Blandford) were obviously working off book price.

Ill investigate the companies above and see what kind of deal I can get!! I probably want both cup packs, and the changer, unsure what colour as yet, love all of them!

Right, Ive got some prices I have found, and am ready to start getting a deal. Got a test drive tomorrow, so hopefully Im not gonna hate the 182!

Im gonna get the cup suspension pack, as I want the ever so slightly better handling and dark wheels, but is the the spoiler pack worth the money? Is the spoiler much different, and will I actually get the splitter, as I have heard numerous stories of them not being fitted.

Renault Cardiff offered brand new to me with both cup packs for 12k on the road.

I ended up buying 2nd hand as paid 10.5k for 5 month old 4k miles as new so decided the 1.5k was better in my pocket but it shows that deals can be had.

Cheers Simon