ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BEWARE, LOW MILEAGE LIQUID YELLOW CLIO 182 VO54 FFZ

The misses was surprised to see a few LY pop up and the one on Auto Trader was in Plymouth! Checked it out and thought I recognised the reg.. Soon as I googled the reg I lol'd

Two previous owners... both cup packs... what the hell is wrong with the people who have owned this car !?

Real shame as have sat nav and looks good in places.. what is the black box in the left side of the boot ?

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
If the engine has been corrected (although i doubt it) and the other issues sorted its a nice car.

price is a bit much

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Iirc theres nothing actually wrong with the car now is there? Its just the history... And price.

A private plate and you're sorted :p

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Out of interest, why? You're the second person I've seen who thought that that was FFZ.

AFAIK the real one's still in Plymouth.

I had forgotten about the Sat Nav however seeing as this is also really low mileage, with the plates covered up I thought it'd be a good idea to check just in case.

Clio, Nova, Astra
Just read the full thread brilliant read AWFUL car!!! Needs buying for £2k sometihng doing with the engine and clutch then abusing on a track lol

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Has it got the proper engine in it yet and the clutch stuff removed? Wonder if the current owner selling on autotrader knows!

Clio 2.0 16v 182
VERY unlucky I'd say. Sadly I have done a phase 1 to phase 2 conversion (although I notified the next owner). Some slightly less trustworthy repair shops and dealerships will sell you modified front end parts to accommodate the newer headlights, wings and hood. An easy way to check is if the bumper undertray is in the correct position and if the ABS, ESP and traction control systems (or lack of) match the specs of the car identified by the VIN.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Fingers crossed it's getting stripped for the track as we speak :)

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Because it can get binned at Brands - Crushed and we'll never hear of it again lol