ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BEWARE, LOW MILEAGE LIQUID YELLOW CLIO 182 VO54 FFZ

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
correct unless someone reported it (dont know if you can on gumtree) oh dear oh dear.
as soon as you type liquid yellow 182 in google 10 pages of warnings come up about this car
it had been on there 3 days in total

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Just looked on google and it is basically on every car forum, all linked to this thread. Hopefully nobody buys it, there is enough warnings out there.

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
I personally would threaten them with legal action an demand compensation for this. End of the day you're the one in the right and under the sales of good act you can return that car for a full refund anyway. How they're trying to mug you off for £250 is just a further insult. Hope all this gets resolved for you, I'd be truly gutted if that was me!

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
My laptop saved the Gumtree page after I looked last night and on rechecking today it contains almost no info on the seller/car at all, just the usual, 33k, taxed till Oct, cambelt and major service carried out 4k ago. It has just been mot'ed so april 2013 and up at £5.4 (as above) No name or telephone number, you had to go through Gumtree and the seller says

"No silly offers or time wasters, you wont be tolerated.
I am not in a hurry to sell as the car is brilliant and extremely desirable.

I am looking to see how much interest she gets then take it form there.

messages left will be responded to as soon as possible, thanks."

The map with the ad pinpoints Specsavers in Musselburgh :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I wonder if its a private sale or the same dealer-

Maybe they just outed it to some poor unsuspecting innocent person- Either way hopefully it wont sell-

It wont sell anyway at that price
S

RS
Good to see this thread is still on the go, a friend told me earlier today it was back up for sale. I may have put it on a 'few' forums, but it has certainly spread well ;)

I personally would threaten them with legal action an demand compensation for this. End of the day you're the one in the right and under the sales of good act you can return that car for a full refund anyway. How they're trying to mug you off for £250 is just a further insult. Hope all this gets resolved for you, I'd be truly gutted if that was me!

I know my rights under the sale of goods act, I know I should have got all my money back, but after speaking to trading standards, a lawyer, and taking further advice, it really was not worth my time or effort. If it had gone to court not only would I have the extra costs involved there, but if I did win I could still be waiting indefinitely for my money if he tries to avoid paying up. Whilst all this was going on I had no means of transport, and stretching that out any longer was not really an options. The Google search results help to make up for my £250 that I am without.

It was also reported to the DVLA, I guess they took it no further if the car is still on the road.

Would be interesting to know if it's been sold to someone else in Edinburgh, or if it has been given to someone to try shifting it somewhere else.